Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Nov 17, 2016
Dec 18, 2015
Apr 07, 2014
Feb 20, 2014
Jun 14, 2013
Jan 10, 2013
Jan 03, 2013
Sep 05, 2012
Aug 10, 2012
Aug 03, 2012
Jun 14, 2012
Apr 23, 2012
Apr 23, 2012
Feb 02, 2012
Jan 01, 2012
Dec 25, 2011
Nov 02, 2011
Oct 31, 2011
Oct 17, 2011
Oct 12, 2011
App Store Description:Powerful sampler, editor and sequencer for iPad and iPhone.
• Record your own samples, or import wav, mp3, and your iTunes library.
• Use as a simple drum machine or get your hands dirty editing with the per-beat cue point and loop controls.
• Per-beat attack, queue point & loop control allowing for unique new sounds and more flexibility composing. No other software (iOS or otherwise) offers this.
• Professional quality pitch-shifting preserves sample length and formants while giving you 2 full octaves from any sample; without chipmunking. Lock a sample to a tempo and change track tempo to time stretch/compress**.
• Pinch-zoom precision sample editor lets you select your audio and drag it right onto a track.
• 8 stereo tracks @ 44.1kHz with per-beat volume, pan and pitch control.
• Copy/Pasteboard support for sharing audio with other apps.
• Mixdown to WAV & upload to SoundCloud**.
• Audio Multitasking: Sample Lab will continue to play audio after you switch apps.
• Multi-touch trigger pads for tapping in patterns or stand alone performance.
• 4 real-time DSP FX: distortion, bit crusher, resonant cutoff, and reverb**.
• Multi-touch sequencer lets you build a composition with ease.
• Virtual MIDI support lets you control other audio apps from Sample Lab**.
• Shuffle control for simple syncopation.
• More than 100 samples included to get you started.
• Punch-in loopbox style recording on each track allowing for recording layers of loops live**.
• MIDI Clock-sync output and Virtual MIDI output with per-track channel control. Send notes and clock signals to other supporting apps while multitasking**.
• MIDI input support: trigger samples and record beats with a MIDI controller to get variable velocity and lower latency.
• Use MIDI to punch-in/out for pedalboard hands-free looping**.
• Plug & play support for Akai LPD8 and Behringer FCB1010.
Sample Lab was made to fit into your live set. You can:
• Trigger samples or tap un-mute for percussive slam fading
• Slice up a beat
• Load a different composition or sample kit
• Control 8 FX parameters at once with X/Y axis controls**
• Record and drop-in layers of beatbox or harmonizing vocals
...all without stopping the music.
For more info, check out the demo videos at http://samplelabapp.com
Send any questions, comments, suggestions to email@example.com
** Feature currently supported on iPad only
What's new in v1.8• Universal: now compatible with iPhone 4S & 5 as well as iPad
• Import samples from iPod/iTunes library.
• Aesthetic UI improvements