Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Apr 10, 2016
Mar 22, 2016
Sep 27, 2015
Sep 18, 2015
Sep 18, 2015
Apr 24, 2015
May 11, 2014
Jan 30, 2014
Jan 23, 2014
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Sep 24, 2013
Sep 19, 2013
Aug 28, 2013
Aug 21, 2013
Jun 25, 2013
Jun 19, 2013
May 08, 2013
Feb 05, 2013
Jan 30, 2013
Other apps by Rodrigo Yanez
App Store Description:"... rocks like hell! I’ve never seen such a small music-application, that was so well balanced with the features."
"There's an app called TweakyBeat that we like quite a bit. It's a very simple monophonic synthesizer that's used in a step-sequencer-like way."
- Mouse On Mars (residentadvisor.net)
"Just been playing around with TweakyBeat. This is a great little fun app for synthy drum sounds. I love it."
You will make alive, ANALOG CIRCUITRY sounding, synthesized drum loops WITHIN SECONDS, while using a RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE INTERFACE that makes this a joy. TweakyBeat is an uncommon drum machine with personality.
Check the support page ( http://rugoso.com/tb ) for a 2 minute video of TweakyBeat in action.
•Simple to use one screen drum machine
•Minimalistic synthesized sounds (no samples)
•Tweakable sounds. Change every sound parameters like pitch, decay, waveform, etc.
•Step sequencer, 8 patterns
•Support for Audiobus
•Record your sessions as WAV
•Mail your WAV recordings
•Copy your recordings to Intua's pasteboard (compatible with BeatMaker 2, NanoStudio, GarageBand etc)
•Copy your recordings via iTunes File Share
Many times I've felt indifference towards drum machines that are just a sequencer with a very common sound library with no real personality, haven't you?
I didn't want TweakyBeat to be like that. I wanted to built a simple drum machine that felt alive. TweakyBeat is quirky, monophonic and full of personality, and it produces electronic loops with tons of groove!
It's super simple interface makes you build loops in seconds.
It uses oscillators and synthesis, not samples, so you can tweak the hell out of those parameters, creating very alive, analog circuitry like sounds.
Just clear and fun to use.
Here's what some blogs think about it:
"You may be surprised what you can coax out of it with very little effort… This app should appeal to fans of minimal music"
"The iElectribe, Funkbox and TweakyBeat have become essential tools in my arsenal… [TeakyBeat] It’s a little drum machine app with a heavy swing and random option. Anything TweakyBeat creates could be a Berlinesque minimal track."
Check these app store reviews!!
• "What an addictive app. Intuitive and simple to use, you'll instantly be creating amazing original loops." - Screamlab (Canada)
• "Every now and then you stumble upon one of those cool little apps that turns out to be pretty sweet. It's a great little sequencer with some cool sounds. Kinda unrefined and not perfect, but thats part of the charm of old sequencers." - Shineumbreon (USA)
• "Minimal electro grooves are created in seconds! Possibility of editing and sounds really fun!" - AndrewTek (Italy)
• "Simple but amazing… This little app is great for producing glitchy minimal beats" - Callanish_H (UK)
• "Pure dirty, bleepy, filthy fun…" - AdSpace (UK)
• "… if you're looking for something maybe more to the music side of the "music toy" sort of app, this is your guy right here. If you're in the right sort of mood, you can just fiddle with this thing more or less forever." - Firstboyonthemoon (USA)
• "Good for minimal house, chiptune, and all sorts of stuff." - C.M. Bell (USA)
• "Excellent analog beats in a simple interface - exactly what an app should be!" - David Abranavel (USA)
• "Super fun, and one of the best I've found for making chiptone or 8bit style beats." - adoredregardless (USA)
Get TweakyBeat and start making those quirky beats!
What's new in v1.7.4Fixed bugs related to Inter App Audio and playing in the background