Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jul 20, 2021
May 20, 2021
New App: $7.99, v1.0.0
May 13, 2021
Other apps by Harry Gohs
App Store Description:Cube Synth Pro brings you the power and complexity of additive synthesis to your iPad studio. This kind of synthesis is well known for its potential capability of creating virtually any sound you can think of. But it’s also well renown for its huge amount of parameters you have to control for reasonable results. Therefore only a few synthesisers exists which uses this mighty synthesis technology.
With Cube Synth Pro this prejudice will no longer be true. Specific sound morphing capabilities enables you to easily create complex evolving sound scapes, vocal phrases or stunning rhythms simply by choosing up to four sound sources from a predefined set. Then add one of the predefined envelopes and a unique, complex sound preset containing thousands of parameters is created! If you want to dive deeper into the inner secrets of this synthesis monster you can manipulate each parameter individually to get precise control over the sound. A number of high level parameters such as Brightness and Harmonic spread control hundreds of synthesis parameters in a way modelled after the inner workings of natural instruments.
In addition to emulating natural instruments Cube Synth Pro gives you the ability to mimic the behaviour of the sound characteristic of vintage polyphonic synths by modelling the slight deviation from perfection which are inherent of analog systems.
Cube Synth Pro gives you also a new method of getting randomly generated sound patches in a way you never experienced before: roll the dice! Every single try gives you a new unique sound patch, really every try, promised…
• Over 400 sound presets
• Four morphing sound sources
• Up to 512 partials per voice
• Harmonic/Inharmonic spectra
• User programmable noise spectra
• Morphing filter banks
• Unison mode with up to 8 oscillators per voice
• Unique voice detuning scheme to simulate imperfections of poly analog synths.
• 3 Envelopes with 64 time/level segments and tempo sync
• Multi level random preset generator
• 64 time/level segments per envelope
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Standalone App
• AudioUnit AUv3
• Audiobus 3 compatible (Input slot) with state saving
• Support for Ableton Link.
• CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI / Bluetooth MIDI
• Audio recorder.
What's new in v1.1.0- Drag up/down to change octave and key no in Arpeggiator
- A couple of new MPE Presets
- AUv3 GUI issues fixed
- AUv3 Delay Link button fixed
- Imported preset file no longer deleted on import