Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Oct 13, 2020
Oct 13, 2020
Sep 23, 2020
Sep 13, 2020
Sep 01, 2020
New App: $9.99, v1.0.9
Aug 28, 2020
App Store Description:Fundamental is a sound synthesis software tool combining the different roots of electronic music history. Its wave engine is a faithful sonic recreation of a vintage Rohde&Schwartz vacuum tube oscillator ( having been widely used at WDR by Stockhausen )
Fundamental leaves behind the limitations of the original device by proposing complex modulation possibilities, stochastic distributions addressing the sonic parameters like frequency , gain, stereo panning etc. in continuum, which has not been applicable until now.
Whether you play live electronics, compose for media or just insterested in early electronic music...
The Fundamental software presents you 8 instances of this vintage sine wave generator with all the artifacts and richness of a vintage equipment. That combination is we believe something you should experience.
Some of the features : ( iOS standalone and AUv3 )
- unique polymorphing wavetable synthesis without any compromise in data content and precision.
- 4 dynamic wavetables being rendered for each voice to represent infinitesimal steps of frequency and gain combinations between 1HZ – 3800Hz of the original vacuum tube oscillator.
- 8 simultaneous voices each with custom freq, gain, boost, panning and modulation settings.
- Custom or harmonic frequency distribution of voices with variable spread ratio and tuning table.
- 4 independent stochastic modulations for each voice (32 in total) addressing all parameters with various continuous, discrete distributions and also standard waveforms.
- Full MPE support with various configuration possibilites.
- Independent Attack / Release envelopes for each voice with various modes, AR times can be set to degrees of randomness.
- Vintage oscillator or pure sine wave mode.
Direct Link for manual : https://www.sonic-lab.com/Fundamental/Fundamental_manual.pdf
Recommended iPAD model : A10 processor or higher.
What's new in v1.3offers an edit field for custom reference tone definition on the selected tune scale , fixes the AUv3 window size issue on 12.9'' display.