Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Samplers Rank in Category:
Jun 28, 2020
Jun 28, 2020
Jun 27, 2020
New App: v1.0
Jun 26, 2020
Jun 26, 2020
Other apps by Elliott Garage
App Store Description:With sEGments slicer/sampler app you can Import any loop/sample/audio file and find the best samples inside it, using the automatic transient detection or manually adding markers.
You can play the slices with any MIDI external controller or with the builtin pads and keyboard layout; also each slice can be played chromatically as in a real synth with mono or polyphonic voices (up to 12).
Each slice has independent parameters (all automatable in any AU host), such as reverse, level, attack, release, start point and length and individual fxs (reverb, delay, bitcrusher and filter) that can be changed on the fly thanks to its flexible audio engine.
sEGments automatically detect BPM and root key of your audio file and it can adjust its tempo and pitch according to your project settings.
It can be used both in standalone or hosted as AudioUnit AU3 inside apps like GarageBand, AUM, BeatMaker3, NanoStudio2, n-Track9 and others, and it supports AU Multi-output.
- Stand-alone, AudioUnit, AudioUnit Multi-output & AudioUnit FX
- Universal app for both your iPad & iPhone
- MIDI in /MIDI out
- AU3 multi-output
- AU3 Fx to record samples from other apps
- import your sample in multiple formats (wav, aiff, mp3, mov, caf, m4a)
- Samples Drag & drop from File App or via airdrop from your Mac or other iOS devices
- Up to 16 slices each one with individual parameters, ADSR and effects (delay, reverb, bit crusher and filter)
- 6 triggering modes - one shot, gate, loop, ping pong, link, thru
- BPM & Key detection
- Record from device mic, usb audio devices or other apps
- Transient detection
- Transient beat division
- Import/export presets
- Open slices directly in EG Pulse
- Support Apple loops transients recognition
- Lazy chopping
- Realtime time stretching and pitch shifting
- Mono & polyphonic up to 12 voices
- Downloadable sample pack by Soundtrack Loops
Please remember that is just the first version of the app, so if you have any feeback, request or suggestion please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in v1.1.2Thanks for your great response and feedback on the app.
- fixed waveform disappearing
- fixed note cutoff with gate triggering mode
- fixed MIDI app name in standalone app
- fixed Aiff Apple loops automatically import of markers (also via Airdrop)
- fixed import of files with emoji or emoticon in filename
- fixed 'open in' from other apps (AudioShare)
- multi output mixer bus configuration will not be reset after a preset change
- fixed reloading of presets with sync tempo enabled
If you have any feeback, request or suggestion please write at email@example.com