Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Other apps by ANIPO
App Store Description:The free app for fighting the theft of musical instruments.
Register your instrument: everyone will be able to identify it everywhere. How does it work?
Your instrument can be identified everywhere by anyone as soon as it has been registered on ANIPO, free of charge. Thanks to its serial number or image recognition, it can be scanned with the ANIPO application. The app immediately allows to know, free of charge, if it has been stolen or not.
If your instrument has been stolen, the application:
- Identifies your instrument.
- Indicates that it has been stolen.
- Simultaneously emails you the location of your instrument (thanks to the GPS of the telephone.)
- Provides your contact information to the person who is scanning the instrument.
- If this person accepts, you will be emailed theirs immediately.
The Anipo app enables to identify an instrument with simple photos of specific parts of it. These photos identify the wood grain, which are unique like fingerprints.
For all countries, all types of music, all instruments!
ANIPO is also :
- The way to record the story of your instrument.
- To archive it in your personal space.
- To communicate the narrative ot its life when you sell it. The buyer can import the instrument in its own account. He/she is given its whole history and pictures. And he cannot edit nor delete it. He/she will begin to write his/her history with the instrument.
Created by musicians for musicians and instrument makers, ANIPO is an international solidarity network to reduce the traffic of stolen instruments, to recover and return a stolen instrument to its owner.
- A global database of pictures and characteristics of instruments, supplied by its users.
- An innovative free service to identify the musical instruments for fighting their theft.
- A website: www.anipo.org
- An free of charge application.
What's new in v1.0.1Fix issues when selecting italian language