Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Sep 06, 2020
Sep 05, 2020
Aug 31, 2020
New App: $8.99, v1.0.2
Aug 26, 2020
Other apps by VirSyn
App Store Description:The next generation of additive synthesis
Additive synthesis is a sound synthesis technique that creates timbre by adding sine waves together. The timbre of musical instruments can be considered to consist of multiple harmonic or inharmonic partials or overtones. VirSyn already has a remarkable track record of products ( CUBE, POSEIDON ) trying to make this virtually unlimited synthesis method manageable for creative sound designers and musicians. AddStation is the next step forward giving you a tool to explore completely new sonic territory. The massive amount of sine waves in AddStation - thousands per voice - together with unique morph sequencing blocks blur the frontiers between analog and digital sonic realms.
And all this integrated in all relevant iOS production environments especially the emerging AUv3 AudioUnit standard.
• Fractal additive synthesis
• over 170 sound presets
• Four parts with 8 Additive Sequence Blocks
• Sound morphing
• up to 512 partials per voice with independent AD envelopes
• harmonic/inharmonic spectra
• arbitrary filter function and noise spectra
• four independent analog style Arpeggiators
• Parametric EQ
• AUv3 for Host integration
• Audiobus 3 compatible (Input slot) with state saving
• Support for Ableton Link.
• Inter-app audio compatible (Instrument/Generator)
• CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI
• Audio recorder.
What's new in v1.1.0Features
- Solo function for Blocks and Parts
- Display of selected Block/Part number in editors
- AUv3 crash on some hosts