Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jan 07, 2021
Nov 07, 2020
Sep 30, 2020
Sep 23, 2020
Aug 20, 2020
Aug 19, 2020
Aug 09, 2020
Jul 06, 2020
Jul 05, 2020
Jul 03, 2020
Jun 24, 2020
Jun 21, 2020
Apr 18, 2020
Feb 26, 2020
Jan 11, 2020
Jan 10, 2020
Dec 03, 2019
New App: $7.99, v1.0.0
Nov 16, 2019
Other apps by ToneBoosters
App Store Description:ToneBoosters Morphit is an AUv3 plugin for headphones correction and simulation and removes any unwanted coloration from your headphones!
Enable accurate monitoring and calibration, mix with studio reference equalization, and improve the accuracy of your headphones. Used and trusted by thousands of studios worldwide, and now available on your mobile device!
The ToneBoosters Morphit app captures the microphone (or external sound card) input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Morphit will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
How to use Morphit as AUv3 plugin for headphones correction:
1. Connect your headphones to your iOS device (using the headphones jack, using BlueTooth, or using an adapter as supplied by Apple). You can use any of the many supported headphones listed here: www.toneboosters.com/tb_morphit_v1.html
2. Start your favourite AUv3 host app (Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others) and add TB Morphit as Audio Unit insert effect to a track or output bus. See below on how to use Audio Units in various host apps.
3. Select the headphones you are using from the list of supported headphones provided within the TB Morphit app. That's it - all audio going through the Audio Unit plugin is optimised for your headphones.
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Hundreds of headphones supported!
- Unique feature: allow morphing of the amount of correction from 0 to 200%
- Unique feature: allow simulation of any of the supported headphones and see how your mix translates
- Unique feature: personalize the headphones target curve
- Unique feature: use Harman calibration / target curves
- Unique feature: data/measurement visualization mode
- No external hardware required; works with any of the supported headphones models
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
See if your headphones are supported:
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Licenses acquired for this platform (iOS, iPadOS) are not compatible with other platforms.
- Headphones not included - this is a software correction plugin only for use with your own headphones.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
What's new in v1.5.6- New headphones profiles: Sennheiser PXC550, Beats Solo Pro, SteelSeries Arctis Pro, Philips Fidelio X3, HiFiMan Deva, Focal Utopia
- Stability and usability improvements
- New icon