Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Effects Rank in Category:
Jul 03, 2020
Jun 21, 2020
Feb 26, 2020
Feb 26, 2020
Nov 03, 2019
New App: $6.99, v1.0.0
Oct 27, 2019
Other apps by ToneBoosters
App Store Description:ToneBoosters Enhancer is a studio-quality, professional enhancer, exciter and sweetener plug-in with an unrivalled workflow, unlimited creative use and a gorgeous, functional user interface.
Make your performances shine, your drums cut through the mix, add that extra depth and sparkle to give your creations that professional sound.
The ToneBoosters Enhancer app captures the device's microphone input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Enhancer will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Studio-grade exciter and enhancer
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Triple band exciter with precise control over generated harmonics
- Spatial widener / enhancer
- Dynamics enhancer / compressor
- Timbre enhancer / equalizer
- Integrated spectrum analyser
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
Save and export of settings
- The stand-alone app (and IAA app) can load and save settings (locally on iPad, via iCloud, or via iTunes file sharing).
- These files can also be loaded into the desktop version of the plug-in.
- The AUv3 version can only export settings to be used in the stand-alone app or desktop version but can not share saved settings between AUv3 instances.
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Licenses acquired for this platform are not compatible with other platforms.
- Audio Unit extensions require an iPad mini 2, iPad 4 or later models.
- The stand-alone version does not require any additional hardware or hardware pairing; it will use the device's microphone as input and the device's headphones or loudspeaker as output.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
What's new in v1.1.3- New color themes
- Multi-touch gesture to modify Q on iOS
- Various efficiency, usability and stability improvements