Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: MIDI Controllers Rank in Category:
Dec 06, 2019
Nov 25, 2019
New App: $20.99, v1.0
Oct 22, 2019
Other apps by Przemek Mieszkowski
App Store Description:Meet Metapad - a powerful and flexible gesture-based controller that enables you to control any application on your Mac/PC with actions assigned to intuitive gestures. Use your muscle memory and trigger various types of actions on your computer with tap, pan and swipe gestures right on your iPhone. Enjoy immersive visual, auditory and haptic feedback on each performed gesture. Create multi-step macros to make your work faster and more enjoyable. Integrate your iPhone with popular DAW software and access thousands of DAW-specific commands directly on your iPhone. So turn your iPhone into an elegant and advanced touchpad and tap into gesture-enabled workflow!
HERE IS WHY WE THINK YOU WILL LOVE METAPAD:
- WiFi/USB connectivity
- Mac/Win support
- four gesture types (tap, double tap, pan and swipe) with multiple finger layouts and four gesture layers gives you access to 240 assignable gesture variations for each application on your computer
- immersive feedback on each gesture (gesture type, actions info, haptic feedback during pan gestures)
- keyboard shortcuts, text and various MIDI actions
- multi-step macros with pause command
- deep integration with popular DAW software (Cubase, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, Studio One, Digital Performer and Reaper)
- configurable workspaces for your favourite applications
- predefined workspaces for Cubase, Logic Pro X, Live, Studio One, Sketch, Xcode and other popular applications
- auto-sync/import/export through Dropbox for your custom gesture sets and macros
- automatic workspace switching depending on which application is in focus on your computer
- auto-lock functionality that enables Metapad to control the chosen application even if it is not in focus on your computer
What's new in v1.0.6Hello Metapad users! Here goes 1.0.5 hot fix solving the following issue:
- Dropbox sync works as expected on all devices and doesn't cause the app to crash.
If the app still crashes with the Sync option on, remove all files from SyncInstances and SyncStorage folders in Apps/Metapad folder in your Dropbox account. If you find any problems, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com - we will do our best to help you ASAP.
Greetings from Metasystem Team!