Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Mar 29, 2021
Feb 13, 2021
Jan 08, 2021
Jan 08, 2021
Nov 07, 2020
Sep 22, 2020
Sep 02, 2020
Aug 20, 2020
Aug 19, 2020
Aug 14, 2020
Aug 13, 2020
Aug 09, 2020
Aug 08, 2020
Aug 07, 2020
Jul 13, 2020
Jul 06, 2020
Jul 05, 2020
Jul 03, 2020
Jun 24, 2020
Jun 21, 2020
Other apps by ToneBoosters
App Store Description:ToneBoosters Reverb is a studio-quality, professional reverberation plug-in with an unrivalled workflow, unlimited creative use and a gorgeous, functional user interface.
With its close to a hundred adjustable parameters, the integrated LFO for parameter modulation, integrated compression and gating, and its shimmer reverb module it is by far the most flexible and configurable reverb on iOS.
The ToneBoosters Reverb app captures the microphone input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Reverb will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Studio-grade reverberation including early reflections
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Full control over room size, width, density, depth, mass
- Integrated spectrum analyser showing direct and reverb simultaneously
- Integrated equalizer to shape the reverberation character
- Ability to modify reverberation time across frequency
- Compression, ducking and gating for dynamic reverberation effects
- Flexible, beat-synced LFO that can modulate almost everything!
- Dual pitch-shift shimmer module for out-of-this-world reverberation
- Reverb freeze option
- Random parameter option to change the core reverb sound on the spot
- Eco mode for lower CPU load on complex projects
- Program manager with shared programs between stand-alone, IAA and AUv3 instances
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
Please note that given the large flexibility and number of parameters that can be modified with this reverb, the use of an Apple pencil or stylus is highly recommended for smaller devices such as iPhone and iPod touch.
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Licenses acquired for this platform are not compatible with other platforms.
- Audio Unit extensions require an iPad mini 2, iPad 4 or later models.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
What's new in v1.5.6New audio settings panel in stand-alone app to select sampling rate and buffer size (latency)