Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Aug 06, 2020
Jul 06, 2020
Jul 05, 2020
Jul 03, 2020
Jun 24, 2020
Jun 21, 2020
Apr 17, 2020
Feb 26, 2020
Feb 26, 2020
Feb 02, 2020
Feb 01, 2020
Dec 03, 2019
Oct 08, 2019
Oct 01, 2019
Sep 15, 2019
Aug 27, 2019
Aug 11, 2019
Aug 01, 2019
Jul 23, 2019
New App: $5.99, v1.0.2
Jul 20, 2019
Other apps by ToneBoosters
App Store Description:ToneBoosters Equalizer is a top-quality, professional, dynamic equalizer plug-in with an unrivalled workflow and a gorgeous, functional user interface.
The ToneBoosters Equalizer app captures the microphone (or external sound card) input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Equalizer will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Mastering grade, professional equalizer
- Integrated spectrum analyser and dynamics analyser
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Up to 16 filter sections with a very wide range of filter types
- Run each section in dynamic or static mode
- Run each section with digital purity or analog character and non-linearities
- Oversampling and anti-aliasing modes to further improve sound quality
- Use Artificial Intelligence (AI) for content-dependent equalisation suggestions
- Audition mode to easily identify problematic frequency areas
- Automatic level make up function for every section
- Zero latency mode for live operation
- Lasso function to select and move multiple filters simultaneously
- Piano display to select musical note frequencies
- Output VU meters showing peak and RMS levels simultaneously
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Adjustable colours for every filter section
- Mid, side, left, right processing for stereo input for each section
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
- Efficient, low CPU usage
Save and export of settings
- The stand-alone app (and IAA app) can load and save settings (locally on iPad, via iCloud, or via iTunes file sharing).
- These files can also be loaded into the desktop version of the plug-in.
- Due to iOS sandboxing restrictions, the AUv3 version can only export settings to be used in the stand-alone app or desktop version but can not share saved settings between AUv3 instances.
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Licenses acquired for this platform (iOS, iPadOS) are not compatible with other platforms.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
What's new in v1.3.0- UI, efficiency and stability improvements
- New EQ sections will now automatically get a frequency-dependent color