Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Effects Rank in Category:
Sep 04, 2020
Aug 29, 2020
Jul 15, 2020
May 08, 2020
May 06, 2020
May 04, 2020
New App: $9.99, v1.0
May 02, 2020
Other apps by iMusicAlbum
App Store Description:Classic FX application is a complete sound effects processor and a mono to stereo converter with equalizer, effects and reverb, based on specially designed high-quality processing algorithms and suitable for any kind of audio sources. Classic FX will add brightness and expand the sound space of any instrument from recorded musical instruments to software and even modular synthesizers. Unique effects with unified control parameters provide convenience and at the same time many opportunities for individual expression and experimentation.
Each effect called “Algorithm” is based on a combination of classic effects, such as echo, rotary speaker, autowah, autopan, chorus, flanger, and is almost like a separate application with its own distinctive sonic signature, which you can vary from subtle to very noticeable.
Another unique feature of this application is the Morphing function, based on a complex transformation of effect matrices, which allows you to control the dynamic transition between any two effects. While this can produce mind-boggling effects, it couldn't be easier to control - you just need to move the fader or push a button.
Some of the other exciting features of Classic FX are:
- Two slots in which you can use different effects and smoothly morph between them.
- Three band equalizer with high / low shelving filters and middle peaking filter.
- Easy to use algorithmic reverb, suitable for any sound source.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of each effect.
- Sequencer for rhythmic control of each effect.
- Manual or automatic morphing once or in a cycle.
- Hot buttons to change the active effect slot.
- Changing a group of parameters at the same time.
- Echo module, Sequencer, and Auto morphing synced with the main BPM source.
- A set of factory default presets.
- The effect algorithm and its parameters can be saved as a preset.
- Detailed application description and description of algorithms.
- Quick info and description of the algorithm used in presets.
- Universal application for iPad and iPhone.
- Supports Standalone, AUv3, Inter-App audio, Audiobus.
- All parameters of equalizer, effects and reverb accessible for AUv3 host.
- Supports Ableton Link with sync tempo and start / stop.
You can find more information about Classic FX and other sound processing and experimental applications on the site:
What's new in v2.0Three band equalizer with high / low shelving filters and middle peaking filter.
Easy to use algorithmic reverb, suitable for any sound source.
All parameters of equalizer, effects and reverb accessible for AUv3 host.
Quick info and description of the algorithm used in presets.
Several new presets added.
Improved audio processing engine.
Some improvements of user interface.
Optimization for use with GarageBand.
Fixed a few small bugs.