Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Sep 24, 2020
Aug 02, 2020
Jul 14, 2020
Jun 25, 2020
Jan 01, 2020
Dec 18, 2019
Dec 03, 2019
Nov 28, 2019
Sep 01, 2019
Aug 16, 2019
New App: $39.99, v1.20
Jun 21, 2019
Other apps by FabFilter
App Store Description:FabFilter Pro-MB is a versatile multiband dynamics plug-in featuring a uniquely optimized workflow: up to six compression/expansion bands can be placed freely anywhere in the spectrum. High-quality Linear Phase and Minimum Phase processing modes are available, as well as a newly developed Dynamic Phase mode that is even better, offering transparent sound without phase distortion while avoiding linear-phase pre-ringing artefacts.
The Pro-MB app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use Pro-MB as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like Auria, AUM or Cubasis. Pro-MB will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
- Up to six processing bands, freely placed anywhere in the spectrum
- Bands can be easily snapped together to form a traditional crossover system
- Unique Dynamic Phase processing mode featuring zero latency, no static phase changes and no pre-ringing artifacts
- Excellent Linear Phase processing mode, eliminating audible artifacts when quickly changing crossover frequencies
- Minimum Phase processing mode
- Handles any form of dynamics processing, from highly transparent compression, limiting and expansion to pumping upward compression and punchy gating
- Fully customizable per band: threshold, range, attack, release, output gain, ratio, variable knee, lookahead (up to 20 ms), variable stereo linking, mid- or side-only processing, external side chain input, triggering on a separate frequency range
- Steepness of each crossover slope can be freely adjusted between 6 dB/oct and 48 dB/oct
- Intelligent, highly program- and frequency-dependent attack and release curves
- Unique interactive multiband display, designed for an optimal workflow
- Global dry/wet mix from 0% to 200% to easily scale the total effect of the plug-in
- High-quality audio processing algorithms with 64-bit internal processing where needed
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Accurate and smooth real-time frequency analyzer with pre- and post-processing options and 'freeze' feature
- Precise output metering
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
"Making multiband compression/expansion easier and more flexible than ever, FabFilter Pro-MB is beautifully designed and sounds superb. Verdict: 9/10!"
— Computer Music Magazine
"FabFilter Pro-MB is well executed on every level from the intuitive and attractive interface, to the brilliant sound quality."
What's new in v1.22Fixed a problem that caused the interface to not show up on iOS 14 the first time it is opened.