Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jun 25, 2020
Jan 01, 2020
Dec 18, 2019
Dec 03, 2019
Nov 29, 2019
Sep 01, 2019
Aug 16, 2019
New App: $29.99, v1.23
Jun 21, 2019
Other apps by FabFilter
App Store Description:FabFilter Pro-G is a high quality gate/expander plug-in for mixing and mastering purposes, with flexible side chain options and great interface design.
The Pro-G app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use Pro-G as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like Auria, AUM or Cubasis. Pro-G will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
- Five perfectly fine-tuned expander/gate algorithms: Classic, Clean, Vocal, Guitar and an upward expansion style
- Beautifully program-dependent attack and release curves
- Precise and helpful metering, including a real-time level display
- Low CPU usage
- Adjustable range, hold time and knee settings
- Optional look-ahead time up to 10 ms
- Expert mode that offers highly customizable side chain and level options, conveniently hidden in normal mode
- Mono, stereo or mid/side processing
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Zero-latency operation mode
- External side chain option
- MIDI triggering: open the gate/expander with your MIDI keyboard
- Separate dry/wet level settings
- Easy to set up for common gating/expansion situations with the included factory presets
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
"FabFilter's slick, innovative interfaces make FabFilter Pro-G a joy to use. For pros and beginners alike, Pro-G is a superb tool!"
— Music Tech Magazine
What's new in v1.24Small bug fixes and improvements.