Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jan 01, 2020
Dec 18, 2019
Dec 03, 2019
Nov 29, 2019
Sep 01, 2019
Aug 16, 2019
New App: $29.99, v1.23
Jun 21, 2019
Other apps by FabFilter
App Store Description:FabFilter Pro-G is a high quality gate/expander plug-in for mixing and mastering purposes, with flexible side chain options and great interface design.
The Pro-G app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use Pro-G as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like Auria, AUM or Cubasis. Pro-G will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
- Five perfectly fine-tuned expander/gate algorithms: Classic, Clean, Vocal, Guitar and an upward expansion style
- Beautifully program-dependent attack and release curves
- Precise and helpful metering, including a real-time level display
- Low CPU usage
- Adjustable range, hold time and knee settings
- Optional look-ahead time up to 10 ms
- Expert mode that offers highly customizable side chain and level options, conveniently hidden in normal mode
- Mono, stereo or mid/side processing
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Zero-latency operation mode
- External side chain option
- MIDI triggering: open the gate/expander with your MIDI keyboard
- Separate dry/wet level settings
- Easy to set up for common gating/expansion situations with the included factory presets
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
"FabFilter's slick, innovative interfaces make FabFilter Pro-G a joy to use. For pros and beginners alike, Pro-G is a superb tool!"
— Music Tech Magazine