Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jul 14, 2020
Jun 25, 2020
Jan 01, 2020
Dec 18, 2019
Dec 03, 2019
Nov 29, 2019
Sep 01, 2019
Aug 15, 2019
New App: $29.99, v2.09
Jun 21, 2019
Other apps by FabFilter
App Store Description:FabFilter Pro-C 2 is a professional compressor plug-in with very high quality sound, flexible side chain options, beautiful program-dependent compression styles and a stunning user interface.
The Pro-C 2 app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use Pro-C 2 as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like Auria, AUM or Cubasis. Pro-C 2 will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
- Eight different compression style: Clean, Classic, Opto, Vocal, Mastering, Bus, Punch and Pumping
- Polished and user-friendly interface, with (optional) animated level knee displays and accurate peak/loudness metering
- Side-chain EQ section, with customizable HP and LP filters, plus an additional freely adjustable filter
- Program-dependent attack and release curves
- Variable lookahead (up to 20 ms), which can be enabled/disabled to ensure zero-latency processing
- Intelligent Auto Gain
- Hold (up to 500 ms)
- Custom knee, variable from hard knee to a 72 dB soft knee (to enable saturation-like effects)
- Auto Release
- Up to 4x oversampling
- Variable stereo linking and mid/side processing, with mid-only, side-only, M > S and S > M processing
- Audition Triggering option, which enables users to hear on which parts of the audio FabFilter Pro-C 2 is triggering and how much compression is being applied
- Range setting, which limits the maximum applied gain change
- Mix setting, which scales the gain change from 0% to 200%
- Accurate, large level and gain meters, with peak and loudness level visualization (which complies with the Momentary mode of the EBU R128 / ITU-R 1770 standards)
- External side-chain triggering
- Optional MIDI triggering
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
"Pro-C 2 is set to become a staple of many professionals' toolkits. Everyone needs a good compressor, and there are few as good as this. A future classic. Verdict: 10/10!"
— MusicTech Magazine
"From its excellent sound quality to its extensive feature set and in- formative interface, the Pro-C 2 is a must-have dynamics processor."
— Electronic Musician
What's new in v2.10Small bug fixes and improvements.