Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Effects Rank in Category:
Mar 23, 2020
Mar 17, 2020
Feb 24, 2020
Feb 20, 2020
Dec 06, 2019
Dec 03, 2019
Nov 28, 2019
Nov 04, 2019
Oct 31, 2019
Oct 20, 2019
Oct 15, 2019
Oct 09, 2019
Sep 29, 2019
Sep 27, 2019
Jul 23, 2019
New App: $14.99, v1.0.10
Jul 17, 2019
Other apps by Eventide
App Store Description:UltraTap is a unique multi-tap effect capable of rhythmic delays, glitchy reverbs, huge pad-like volume swells and extraordinary modulation. It’s the perfect tool for creating drum fills, vocal choruses, swelling guitar chords and other evolving effects — everything from reversed reverbs to a massed church choir singing a Gregorian chant in Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Use up to 64 taps to create simple repeats or morph delays into choruses and reverbs.
- Speed up or slow down the rhythmic spacing between taps using the Spread knob.
- Use the onboard LFOs and envelopes to chop the sound source into stuttered rhythms.
- Use the innovative "Slurm" control to smear taps together or modulate them to create truly unique reverbs.
- Control the stereo image of taps to alternate between hard-panned and mono.
- Over 150 presets designed to inspire; including artist presets by Chris Carter, Colin Newman, Sasha and many more.
- Innovative Ribbon and Hotswitch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant.
- Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone App.
What's new in v1.0.17This update adds a new "hold-to-clear" feature to the Hotswitch.