Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: MIDI Controllers Rank in Category:
Oct 31, 2019
Oct 16, 2019
Jul 21, 2019
Jul 20, 2019
Jul 19, 2019
Jul 11, 2019
Jul 10, 2019
Jun 18, 2019
Jun 11, 2019
Jun 07, 2019
Jun 06, 2019
Jun 04, 2019
May 29, 2019
May 17, 2019
May 14, 2019
May 10, 2019
May 08, 2019
New App: $5.99, v1.0
May 08, 2019
Other apps by Mani Consulting Limi...
App Store Description:Velocity Keyboard is a powerful velocity-sensitive MPE compatible MIDI controller.
- unique velocity sensing algorithm that tracks touch force like no other app
- Four interface layouts: Keyboard, String, Scale, and Drum Pad
- runs as an Audio Unit or as a standalone app
- 8 simultaneous sources of MIDI CC parameter control: touch area, touch force (on devices that support 3D Touch), touch Y-coordinate, velocity to CC and up to four MIDI CC control knobs
- smooth MIDI pitch bending between notes in both string and keyboard layouts
- highlight custom scales in any key
- dedicated MIDI modes for maximum flexibility when controlling non-MPE compatible synthesizers
- pitch bend correction algorithm plays more in-tune with more freedom of expression when bending between notes (compared to similar MIDI controller apps)
- can output velocity as a MIDI CC or aftertouch message to better support synths that aren't designed with velocity sensing in mind
What does this app do differently from our iFretless apps?
- It uses much less RAM because it doesn't load any audio samples
- It has MIDI aftertouch controls, so changes in touch pressure and location that occur after after the start of a note can control MIDI CC parameters
- It supports highlighting notes in custom scales
- It has piano keyboard, scale, and drum pad layout options
- It has updated velocity sensing and pitch correction algorithms
- It has better visibility, making it feel more playable on smaller screens, or with a larger number of rows and columns
What's new in v1.2.81. Fiexd accidental patch change error.
2. Fix dropped notes error in MPE 3 mode.
3. Fiexd graphics errors.
4. Fiexd crash error.
5. Added new display mode to put a mark on the root note of the scale when note names are not displayed.