Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: MIDI Controllers Rank in Category:
May 17, 2019
May 14, 2019
May 10, 2019
May 08, 2019
New App: $5.99, v1.0
May 08, 2019
Other apps by Ngo Minh Ngoc
iTunes Description:Velocity Keyboard is a powerful velocity-sensitive MPE compatible MIDI controller.
- runs as an Audio Unit or as a standalone app
- unique velocity sensing algorithm that tracks touch force like no other app
- 7 simultaneous sources of MIDI CC parameter control: touch area, touch force (on devices that support 3D Touch), touch Y-coordinate, and up to four MIDI CC control knobs
- smooth MIDI pitch bending between notes in both string and keyboard layouts
- highlights scales in any key
- dedicated MIDI modes for maximum flexibility when controlling non-MPE compatible synthesisers
-new pitch bend correction algorithm plays more in-tune with more freedom of expression when bending between notes (compared to similar MIDI controller apps)
What does this app do differently from our iFretless apps?
- It uses much less RAM because it doesn't load any audio samples
- It has MIDI aftertouch controls, so changes in touch pressure and location that occur after after the start of a note can control MIDI CC parameters
- It supports highlighting notes in custom scales
- It has piano keyboard layout options
- It has updated velocity sensing and pitch correction algorithms
- It has better visibility, making it feel more playable on smaller screens, or with a larger number of rows and columns
What's new in v1.1- add new layout: "Scale" - This layout works similar to "Strings layout", but it hides all notes that not in the current selected scale.
- add "Octaves" to tunning system's list. We recommend this tunning for "Scale layout".
- add "channel after touch" & "polyphonic after touch" to cc list.
- change how sustain pedal works: Tap it to make it on, then tap again to make it off.