Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Apr 20, 2020
Apr 17, 2020
Apr 06, 2020
Apr 02, 2020
Mar 20, 2020
Mar 15, 2020
Feb 15, 2020
Feb 13, 2020
Jan 02, 2020
Dec 23, 2019
Dec 04, 2019
Nov 25, 2019
Nov 24, 2019
Nov 23, 2019
Aug 05, 2019
Jul 21, 2019
New App: $6.99, v2.0.9
Jul 06, 2019
Other apps by MIDIculous LLC
App Store Description:FM TiNES is an electric piano library dedicated to the most beautiful FM electric pianos ever made. We know as musicians ourselves, that there is nothing more inspiring than the belly, crystal-like, tine sound of an FM electric piano. We ran through the entire 80’s gamut of the most beautifully expressive, rich, warm, and inspiring electric pianos ever made. The magic of our software is the expressiveness. We went to great lengths to make sure that all of our pianos are full of life, expression, warmth, and beauty, but providing an analog filter than can be controlled by velocity, and a color mod that will change the color and tone of the mod per velocity. When you combine both of these together, you create a very expressive electric piano sound that seems to change the tone on each and every keyboard touch. From beautiful tine stacks and layers, to wonderfully rich string and pad stacks, this will be your go-to library for all of your pretty electric piano needs.
NEW UPDATED FEATURES:
▪ External Drive for Sample Storage
▪ BlueTooth MiDI Capable
▪ iCloud Backup and Sharing of Presets
▪ Enhanced AUv3 Preset Resizing
▪ Expansion Pack Banners and Branding
▪ Metal support, Faster UI, Faster loading, and major CPU Updates
▪ Two Mode MIDI Program Change
• 109 Presets
• 105 Sounds
• 4371 Samples
• 5.2GB Samples (3.2GB Lossless)
• Stereo Detuning Mode to Thicken Sounds
• 20 High Quality Digital Effects, including the FULL VKFX Suite from Overloud™
• Series and Parallel Effects Routing Options
• Random Preset Generator
• Color modulator to change tone/character per velocity
• Ability to stack up to 4-sounds
• Additional Sound Elements: Strings, Pads, Choris, and Bells
• Analog Modeled Dimension D chorus
• iOS 11+
• AUv3 Full View Support
• AUv3 Scrolling
• Supports Scrolling to see all parameters
• Background Audio
• Virtual MIDI
• Separate MIDI Channel Selections
• Virtual Keyboard Sends MIDI
• MIDI Learn any parameter
• Flexible Preset System with Fast search, loading, and saving
• Favorites option for sounds and presets
• Lightening fast sample streaming engine
• Warm analog rich simple-set ran through analog gear
• Easy modulation system - Tap+Hold to assign modulation to virtually any source
• A VA circuit modeled State Variable Filter, giving a warm analog sound.
• Ability to select edit multiple oscillators
• Dynamically and Graphically position FX signal flow in virtual racks.
• Separate Oscillator FX sends for Reverb and Insert FX.
• Featuring Overloud's VKFX Suite.
• Dattorro's figure-of-eight Algorithmic Reverb.
• Schroeder Algorithmic Reverb.
• Soft Master Limiter with Tube Saturation.
• Two Stereo Widener Options
• Custom Impulse Responses taken from high quality reverbs
* IMPORTANT NOTE: These are not the same exact sounds as the desktop version (The desktop version is 30GB). We picked the best sounds from the desktop to incorporate into the iOS version.
Terms and Privacy Notices:
• Terms and Conditions - https://gospelmusicians.com/terms-conditions.html
What's new in v2.1.5Updated Crossgrade features