Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: MIDI Controllers Rank in Category:
Other apps by Seven Systems Cross-...
App Store Description:IMPORTANT: This app is targeted at music production enthusiasts and requires an AUv3 Audio Unit Host to run! It does not do ANYTHING on its own!
Xequence AU | Keys is a comprehensive and expressive keyboard controller for use inside AU (Audio Unit) hosts like AUM, Cubasis, apeMatrix, etc.
It features the same, widely acclaimed keyboard that users of Xequence, our advanced MIDI workstation, have grown to love.
- Fully scale-aware, very playable single or dual keyboard
- Extremely fast and light on resources
- Over 70 scales in 10 categories included
- Freely adjustable key width
- "Glide" mode for triggering keys by sliding between them
- Velocity emulation (via vertical position on key)
- Automatically adapts to nearly any plugin window size or aspect ratio
- Unlimited instances
- Full support for AU presets (and state saving / restoration) in the host
- Configurable keyboard color and MIDI channel
- Any number of MIDI CCs (controllers) can be freely configured and shown as touch ribbons next to the keyboard
- A number of standard controller numbers (such as 74 = Cutoff, 7 = Volume etc.) are included and can be set with a single tap
SPECIAL CONTROLLER MODES:
The following special modes can be set per controller and give an "MPE-like" feel while being compatible with non-MPE synths:
- DEVICE ROTATION - controller moves according to device rotation
- GATE - controller can be set to a default position, and then tapped anywhere to toggle it to that position and back (think "Trance gates" when used with eg. CC 7 / Volume)
- KEY POSITION - controller moves when touching a keyboard key, depending on vertical position
- KEY SLIDE - controller moves along when one or more fingers are moved vertically while holding any number of keys
- The above modes can also be combined
- Note that this is NOT MPE - controllers are always sent for all notes at once, not per individual note!
We are working on including full MPE support in a future version of the plugin!
Please report any issues via our website, we provide quick and comprehensive support!