Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: MIDI Controllers Rank in Category:
May 08, 2019
Mar 20, 2019
Mar 09, 2019
Feb 28, 2019
New App: $4.99, v1.0
Feb 26, 2019
Feb 26, 2019
iTunes Description:MidiWrist turns your Apple Watch into a wireless MIDI controller and provides Siri voice control over MIDI on all iOS devices.
The tactile feel of the digital crown combined with haptic feedback, gives you control over any MIDI synthesizer by touching your wrist, even when you're not looking.
MidiWrist makes no sound on its own.
Any CoreMIDI application or device can be controlled by MidiWrist. This includes Virtual MIDI, Network MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI and Physical MIDI Devices through a supported MIDI hardware interface.
Note that Siri activation with "Hey Siri" might not work on the same device that is running the audio app that you want to control, due to the audio device being used for other purposes.
• Four knobs can be controlled with the Digital Crown
• Macro control over multiple synth parameters from the Digital Crown
• Remotely Play / Stop / Record / Rewind your DAW from your Watch
• Knobs can be controlled individually or simultaneously
• Knobs can be linked to preserve their offsets
• Four buttons can be toggled by tapping the Watch
• Buttons can either be stateful or momentary
• Siri voice control over the buttons
• Program changes through the digital crown or by tapping the Watch
• Transport control over MIDI Machine Control (MMC) or Mackie Control Universal (MCU)
• Scrub transport with the digital crown
• Save / Undo / Toggle Cycle / Toggle Click through MCU
• Siri support for all Transport commands
• XY pad with individual messages for each axis
• Optional haptic feedback for all Watch interactions
• Optional value display on the Watch
• Configurable colors for all knobs and buttons
• Configurable labels for knobs and buttons
• Configurable MIDI channels and CC numbers
• Hide the Watch pages that aren't needed
• Save your configurations to presets for easy retrieval
• MIDI learn for easy controller configuration
• MIDI input to sync the state of the controllers with the controlled synths
• Advertise as a Bluetooth MIDI device
• Connect to other Bluetooth MIDI devices
• Monitor the last MIDI values on the iPhone
• Low latency and fast response
What's new in v1.2.0Added support for all Watch Complications.