Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Effects Rank in Category:
Nov 30, 2020
Nov 21, 2020
Mar 08, 2020
Mar 07, 2020
Dec 02, 2019
Nov 21, 2019
Feb 28, 2019
Feb 15, 2019
New App: $8.99, v1.0
Feb 14, 2019
Other apps by Woodman's Immaculate...
App Store Description:The WoodLofier is both a standalone app and AUv3 plugin which combines 4 different sections to make your sound more lofi or to add some creative twist : filtering (and Sample Rate reduction), a Tape wobble unit, Noise addition and Crushing (clipping, bit reduction and saturation).
It also has 2 LFO’s to modulate several parameters to bring more life/variation in the mix.
And it has a built-in 8 steps sequencer which allows to save/recall all the available parameters per step.
- Has input low cut and high cut filters.
- Has a sample rate reduction unit.
- Has a tape wobble unit.
- Has a signal dependant noise addition unit.
- Noise color can be set with a LP/HP/BP filter.
- Noise levels can be set with 5 advanced parameters.
- Number of bits per sample can be set.
- Has a clipping unit with auto gain and a lowpass filter for heavy distortion.
- Has a more subtle saturation unit.
- Has an 8-steps sequencer : each step can save/recall all the parameters.
- Sequencer can be started manually or started when Playing (transport) starts.
- Sequencer has a convenient beat/bar timing popup.
- Has 2 modulators.
- Modulator source can be internal LFO or external side chain
- Modulator destination can be tape rotation, tape depth, noise level, clip level or input amplitude.
- LFO Square has slew-rate control. (control at 100% generates triangle waveform)
- LFO’s have convenient beat/bar timing popup.
- Presets can be stored in iCloud Drive (makes them available on all your devices).
- Presets can be switched with Midi Program Changes.
- Major controls can be set with Midi CC messages.
What's new in v1.3.3- fixed a crackling bug in side chain envelope modes