Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Effects Rank in Category:
Nov 16, 2019
Nov 14, 2019
New App: $4.99, v1.0
Nov 07, 2019
Other apps by Kai Aras
App Store Description:FD-1 is a Semi-Modular Effect Plugin including dedicated Filter, Delay and Modulation sections.
At it's core, FD-1 is designed to create filter rythms and grooves by first sending the signal through a modulated filter section before feeding it to a delay stage but it goes much further than that.
Built-in Step Sequencer and Low Frequency Oscillator serve as modulation sources and are ideal for creating rythmic filter sequences either free running or tempo-synced to a host application.
However, due it's semi modular nature, not just filter cutoff but every control within FD-1 can be a modulation target allowing for an increased range effects and combinations ranging from Chorus and Flanger type effects over Analog and Tape Style echos to complex Stutter and Repeat effects.
- VA Multi Mode Filter with 2 & 4 Pole options
- Digital Stereo Delay with Tempo Sync and Time Range Control
- Analog Style Step Sequencer
- Low Frequency Oscillator
- Easy to use Mod Matrix
- Input Low-Cut and Drive Controls
- Individual Return Levels for Filter and Delay
- AudioBus (Filter)
- Tempo Sync
- CC Control
- iPad 4th generation or newer
What's new in v1.0.1- Redesigned the routing menu for easier access (remember you can tap and hold a control to get a routing menu)
- Changed the master output level to filter level to allow for additional control of the final effect mix
- Fixed AudioBus/IAA support
- Fixed Audio Glitches in NanoStudio 2
- Fixed an issue where playing back recored parameter automation would not update the UI
- Fixed an issue where the sequencer would not resume properly after pausing host transport
- Fixed an issue where lfo square waveform could generate glitches in some cases
- Fixed an issue where modulating very short delay times could genrate glitches in some cases