Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Sep 25, 2019
Sep 11, 2019
Jun 26, 2019
Mar 07, 2019
Jan 29, 2019
Jan 14, 2019
New App: $0.0, v1.0
Jan 10, 2019
Other apps by Ryouta Kira
App Store Description:MIDI Recorder with E.Piano simply performs record/playback as you input MIDI signals.
When connecting an electric piano, organ, or keyboard to your iPhone/iPad, you can record the performance completely.
As a bonus, the app includes FM E.Piano sounds.
Also there is an on-screen keyboard, you can make a note of your idea anywhere.
- You can toggle kinds of signals to record.
- You can select MIDI channels.
- By default the app processes signals from/to all connected MIDI ports.
- The app makes files of Standard MIDI File Format 0.
- iTunes File Sharing and iCloud are supported.
- Virtual MIDI is supported.
MIDI is a standard about controlling audio devices.
You can control musical instruments with separately sold MIDI adapter for iPhone/iPad.
The internal FM synthesizer processes only note on, note off, and sustain control, and ignores the others.
This app may sound even if the device is silent.
Do not hesitate to write a review if you encounter some troubles.
What's new in v1.2.4Supports iOS 13.
An issue that Bluetooth Devices are not found when switching tabs, is fixed.
Other small fixes.