Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Apr 24, 2019
Apr 19, 2019
Mar 30, 2019
Mar 13, 2019
New App: $3.99, v1.0
Mar 04, 2019
Other apps by anthony saunders
iTunes Description:Polythemus AUv3 Midi was created for five main uses:
• Creating a polyphonic synth from individual monophonic synths
• Stacking different or similar synths that play alternatively for variation
• Interesting variations in timbre & rhythms by having multiple synths driven with a sequencer (e.g. Quantum) or arpeggiator
• work outside IOS on hardware synths
• voice allocation of externally hosted software vst(e.g. Logic or Ableton Live) using mac osx IDAM for direct device to mac midi
Polythemus turns your midi chords into mono midi channels so you can allocate polyphonic notes (i.e. chords) into different synth patches.
Load up multiple mono synths to turn them into one polyphonic synth.
Add variation to sequences and arpeggios by varying synth patches slightly or even extremely.
Individual control on number of voices and quick mute/unmute per voice.
Midi velocity scaling per voice for volume balancing.
Transpose midi output per voice to allow more compact keyboard playing & voice balancing.
Option to use just one midi output with midi channels for hosts that don't yet support multi-output midi effect apps.
Universal app for iPhone & iPad devices
online manual here:
Polythemus requires an AUv3 host that supports midi effects (like AUM) - the standalone version contains the manual
What's new in v1.2Added voice allocation modes Random & Random not same for getting variety from similar synth patches