Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Effects Rank in Category:
Aug 14, 2019
Jun 13, 2019
Jan 04, 2019
Dec 19, 2018
Nov 27, 2018
Nov 19, 2018
Oct 02, 2018
New App: $7.99, v1.0.0
Sep 18, 2018
Other apps by Klevgränd produkter ...
App Store Description:Degrader is a combined resampler and bit crusher AUv3 plugin. It can be used to simulate the sound of vintage digital gear, as a lofi-effect or as a plain distortion unit. Since all parameters are fully automatable it’s a handy plugin for creating unique and interesting drops, sweeps and other transitions.
It also comes with a handful of factory presets.
• Resamples between 250 Hz and 96 kHz.
• Low pass filter with different characteristics both pre and post resampling.
• Bit depth can continuously be altered between 3 and 24 bits.
• Additional distortion algorithm.
• Parameter linking (control several parameters with one knob)
• Input and output gain control.
• Dry / Wet mix.
• Several factory presets simulating different vintage gear.
Full documentation available inside the app or at https://klevgrand.se/download/degrader-docs/
NOTE! Degrader is a AUv3 plugin that only works in a AUv3 compliant host like Garageband, AUM, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3, Auria etc.
Feedback or suggestions? Drop us a line at support(at)klevgrand.se or @klevgrand on Twitter