Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jan 08, 2019
New App: $0.0, v5.0
Oct 30, 2018
Other apps by Loud Technologies, I...
iTunes Description:The Mackie Master Fader™ 5.0 app provides complete wireless control over your Mackie DL16S and DL32S wireless digital mixer (DL806, DL1608, and DL32R control coming in a future update). Proven at more than 5 million live mixes worldwide, the incredibly intuitive Master Fader control app is packed with powerful processing and a rich set of mixing tools for any professional application.
Master Fader is the heart of any DL Series system with a proven, intuitive workflow that leads the industry. Only Mackie can deliver the ease-of-use that Master Fader delivers. With a completely customizable UI that is scalable for users of any skill level, Master Fader is the most adaptable control app available.
A DL Series mixer is required for audio mixing and processing.
What's new in v5.0.1Master Fader version 5.0.1 is a minor bug fix update for Master Fader users. If upgrading from a previous version of Master Fader a firmware update may be required. Do not perform an update immediately before an important show; give yourself time to learn and explore the new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
The following is a list of items that have been added, changed or fixed since Master Fader V5.0 (including, but not limited to):
• Improved updating by adding additional informational pop-ups.
• Fixed issues with some show operations on multiple connected control devices.
• Fixed issue where audio did not return quickly after a power cycle.
• Fixed issue where auto view group did not refresh upon snapshot recall.
• Fixed issue where you were unable to place images or icons on a channel after placing an image on a stored preset.
• Fixed issue where deleting shows did not completely delete the show.
• Fixed issue where a matching offline show was loaded instead of the pushed show.
• Fixed issue when recalling an output channel preset did not correctly recall delay and reset temperature.
• Fixed issue when routing talkback to auxes 7 and 8 on a DL32S would crash.
• Fixed issue where show images order was not correct after image deletion.
• Fixed issue where you could not scroll through show images.
• Updated Reference Guide.