Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Nov 20, 2020
Mar 21, 2020
Mar 16, 2020
Jan 10, 2020
Nov 20, 2019
Sep 05, 2019
Apr 13, 2019
Jan 02, 2019
Dec 24, 2018
Nov 21, 2018
Nov 06, 2018
Oct 28, 2018
Sep 21, 2018
Sep 09, 2018
New App: $6.99, v1.0
Sep 07, 2018
Other apps by DesignByPaul
App Store Description:AUv3(Audiounit plug-in) Drum synthesizer for iOS
With SynthDrum Kick, you can synthesize the drum sounds you want in a lightweight fast package. No more searching through samples, no more limited preset sounds, no more waiting. Create multiple instances right inside your favourite AU host DAW (GarageBand, Cubase, AUM, BeatMaker 3 etc) for multiple percussion instruments.
Whether you’re looking to create solid punchy house kicks, deep dark tuned trap bass kicks, or any other EDM genre, SynthDrum Kick has you covered.
SynthDrum Kick is a new, intuitive AUv3 AudioUnit plugin for iOS – Specially designed from the bottom up, to make synthesizing kick drums efficiently and quickly.
SynthDrum Kick's sounds are 100% synth-generated. Coupled with all the controls you need, being right at your fingertips, it’s easier than ever to get the kick sound you want. You get to work quickly and productively, without having to compromise and fall back on the same old pre-made kick samples.
Whilst some apps have irrelevant controls and workflows for synthesizing percussion, SynthDrum Kick has a versatile range of controls and a DSP engine specially designed for percussion synthesis.
A user-friendly, adaptable AudioUnit that can get the beats you want, fast, from the moment you load it into your favorite DAW. More sonic versatility for your kicks whether on the move or in the studio, you can quickly create percussion that is unique and specific to your taste.
– AUv3 (AudioUnit Extension)
– Oscillator: Sinusoid, 909 style clipped Triangular
– Pitch Envelope (re-triggers as needed for kicks)
– Amp Envelope (specially designed for percussion synthesis)
– LFO (delay-able) controls AM or FM
– Parametric EQ x2
– Soft Clipper
– Velocity sensitive
– You can change the knob response for rotary, linear horizontal or linear vertical in the menu.
– This app is at its best when its used as an AUv3 plugin/extension inside a host app. It has been tested extensively in GarageBand, AUM, Cubasis and BeatMaker 3.
What's new in v1.0.3Fixes a bug in v1.0.2 that didn't save amp decay inside of app