Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Jul 23, 2020
Dec 07, 2019
Nov 29, 2019
Sep 23, 2019
Sep 16, 2019
Jul 19, 2019
Jul 18, 2019
Apr 10, 2019
Apr 06, 2019
Jan 02, 2019
Nov 27, 2018
Nov 21, 2018
Apr 08, 2018
Apr 01, 2018
New App: $4.99, v2.0.4
Jan 04, 2018
Other apps by Audio Damage, Inc.
App Store Description:Filterstation2 is the Audio Damage take on the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous (and some would say "indispensable") by the Sherman Filterbank and its many clones. With twelve filter algorithms, an envelope follower with stereo sidechain input, a full FSU section for extra signal hacking, and an easy-to-use interface, Filterstation2 is a valuable addition to any producer's toolkit.
• Twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
• VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
• LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
• Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
• Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
• Easy-to use interface for quick programming.
• Vector-based resizable GUI. Use just the filter screen, slide the controls over it, or (in hosts that allow it) open up the whole UI.
• Cross-platform XML-based preset manager; copy your desktop presets to the iOS version using Handoff, or share them with your friends and in forums.
• Full PDF manual available at Support link.
What's new in v2.1.0>> SIDECHAIN INPUT
For AUv3 hosts that have sidechain capability, Filterstation 2 is now a destination. You'll see a new "SIDECHAIN" button on the Envelope panel; this switches the envelope source from the main inputs to the sidechain input. For hosts that do not have sidechain capability (which is most of them) it will effectively turn off the envelope follower.
>> NEW PRESET MANAGER
Filterstation 2 has received the new-style preset manager we created for Continua, and are rolling in to most of our products. Your user presets may be in a little bit of a funky place, if you have saved any. You may need to re-save them in a new folder.
>> BUG FIXES AND OPTIMIZATIONS
The behind-the-scenes crap you won't notice at all that is really difficult and usually the most time-consuming part of any update, but makes for a terrible bullet point. Filterstation 2 is built with all the latest SDKs, APIs, and other three-letter things we use.