Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Dec 14, 2019
Dec 11, 2019
Dec 04, 2019
Nov 28, 2019
Nov 22, 2019
Oct 07, 2019
Jul 13, 2019
Jun 01, 2019
May 02, 2019
Mar 14, 2019
Dec 22, 2018
New App: $18.99, v1.0
Dec 13, 2018
App Store Description:Camelot is a live performance & production tool connecting Hardware & Software Musical instruments to a single management system.
Camelot keeps everything in one place:
● Hardware Instrument presets
● Software instruments (AUv3)
● MIDI keyboards and MPE controllers
● Advanced MIDI routing
● MIDI and Bluetooth remote control
● Smart Scene Switching
● Tempo Sync with MIDI Clock and Ableton Link
● Lyrics and Chords attachments with custom annotations
Manage your Performance with ease: Setlists, Songs and Scenes.
The Setlist is the main project that organizes your performances. It is the first tool you can use to manage your Songs.
Connect your instruments and setup them in a Scene.
The Scene is capable of recalling Hardware & Software instruments presets, MIDI Inputs Settings, Channel Routing and advanced filtering. Your instruments are attached to one or more Layers. Those Layers are the zones that provide and organize MIDI properties to any connected item.
We work with Hardware manufacturers to provide a direct integration with selected instruments: you can browse the preset list from your instrument, switch mode, and control some of the hardware settings. Please check https://camelotpro.com for an updated list of supported devices and features.
Attachments: annotations or music score when you need them
The Scene is capable of recalling also PDF or images that you may need to visualize during the performance. The attached file can be saved at a desired zoom level and scroll position.
What's new in v1.0.7External Devices
- Fixed "incorrect bank select value" on Novation MiniNova and UltraNova
- Added support for the following devices
- Korg Monologue
- Roland Fantom XR
- Roland RD 2000
- Roland XV-3080
- Casio PX-S1000 (beta)
- Casio PX-S3000 (beta)
- Added parts MIDI channel, key-range and/or velocity-range retrieval for these multi-part devices, according with their MIDI implementation:
- Studiologic NUMA Compact 2X
- Roland FA, Integra-7, JD-Xi, JUNO-DS, Fantom XR, RD 2000, XV-3080
- Yamaha MONTAGE, MODX, MX, CP4, CP40
- Show plug-in presets
- Show and customize preset parameters
- Bluetooth page-turns and keyboard supported as Remote Controllers
- It's possible to assign any key combination as command for Remote Control
- added separate option for Remote Control (no more under MIDI)
- Customize keyboard shortcuts
- MIDI Learn on keyboard key range and velocity range min and max values
- Layer pan control through left-right panner
- Added default blank annotation board
- Setlist drag & drop reordering feature
- Setlist color edit option
- Improved Advanced MIDI Channel routing view
- New keyboard range Layer/Item/Part expanded views
- Click /tap on Camelot logo in Camelot full version to access the "about" section.
- Login by pressing Enter on keyboard after entering credentials.
- Added visual information for Item knob parameter (value, unit of measure)
- Redesign of key range views:
- Breadcrumbs for Layer->Item->Part navigation
- MIDI-Learn-capable key range and velocity range buttons
- Added C note names tips under keyboards.
- Expanded and Mute buttons visible for the Items from Layer collapsed view
- Improved layer options popup: changed menu order and MIDI icons added
- Enhanced responsiveness of Layer/Item/Part views
- Other general look and feel enhancements and layout improvements
- FIX: in Settings -> Account & License: in Camelot free mode only the user's email is shown, instead of user name + email like in Camelot full version.
- FIX: when a layer is renamed in expanded view, the corresponding label name is not automatically updated in the key range panel.
- FIX: part names not shown correctly in keyboard range panel: "Part" instead of the real part name ( e.g. "Part 2")
- FIX: scroll on Layer/Item/Part panels does not work when mouse is over a keyboard
- FIX: UVI non loading on Catalina
- Minor fixes