Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
May 18, 2020
Apr 30, 2020
Dec 14, 2019
Dec 11, 2019
Dec 04, 2019
Nov 28, 2019
Nov 22, 2019
Oct 07, 2019
Jul 13, 2019
Jun 01, 2019
May 02, 2019
Mar 14, 2019
Dec 22, 2018
New App: $18.99, v1.0
Dec 13, 2018
App Store Description:Camelot is a live performance & production tool connecting Hardware & Software Musical instruments to a single management system.
Camelot keeps everything in one place:
● Hardware Instrument presets
● Software instruments (AUv3)
● MIDI keyboards and MPE controllers
● Advanced MIDI routing
● MIDI and Bluetooth remote control
● Smart Scene Switching with no sound interruption
● Tempo Sync with MIDI Clock and Ableton Link, with dedicated output for metronome (click)
● Lyrics and Chords attachments with custom annotations
Manage your Performance with ease: Setlists, Songs and Scenes.
The Setlist is the main container that organizes your performances. It can be a concert, a gig, or a collection of Songs.
Connect your instruments and setup them in a Scene. A Song can have one or more Scenes, they usually correspond to the song sections, e.g. "Intro", "Verse", Chorus", "Ending".
The Scene is capable of recalling Hardware & Software instruments presets, MIDI Inputs Settings, Channel Routing and advanced filtering. Your instruments are attached to one or more Layers. Those Layers are the zones that provide and organize MIDI properties to any connected item.
We work with Hardware manufacturers to provide a direct integration with selected instruments: you can browse the preset list from your instrument, switch mode, and control some of the hardware settings. Please check https://camelotpro.com for an updated list of supported devices and features.
Attachments: annotations or music score when you need them
The Scene is capable of recalling also PDF or images that you may need to visualize during the performance. The attached file can be saved at a desired zoom level and scroll position.
What's new in v1.1.1FIXES:
- Workaround for plugins that do not expose their parameter list (Syntronik, Synclavier Go!, Colossus Piano, Heavy Brass, iSymphonic Orchestra, CMP Grand Piano, Oriental Strings, iCathedral Organ, HDS iSound, KASPAR) and make Camelot crash on iOS 13.4.1
- Workaround for AUv3 plugins that crash during instantiation: try scene reloading, then warn about crashed plugin
- Numacompact 2 Item make Camelot crash when the Item is expanded (parts view)
- External device part parameters: it's not possible to disable additional sliders
- Send main parameter CC message on unmute even if slider is disabled