Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Synths Rank in Category:
Aug 20, 2018
Aug 18, 2018
Aug 17, 2018
Aug 14, 2018
Aug 14, 2018
Aug 13, 2018
Aug 12, 2018
Aug 11, 2018
Aug 10, 2018
Aug 07, 2018
Jul 24, 2018
Apr 08, 2018
Apr 07, 2018
Mar 14, 2018
Mar 13, 2018
Mar 11, 2018
Mar 10, 2018
Feb 04, 2018
Jan 31, 2018
Jan 23, 2018
Other apps by Bitmask Studio Ltd.
iTunes Description:Scythe iOS app has a powerful synthesis engine and makes it easy to create and discover sound designed for iPad.
Now with CoreMIDI and Audiobus Midi input and Inter-App-Audio, Scythe iOS app can be integrated into your studio or workflow.
The controls have been minimized to allow a simple workflow with the same complex modulation that you might be used to. If you are new to modulation, Scythe app for iOS makes it simple with drag and drop, from source to oscillator control.
Scythe synthesizer iOS app comes with presets and library wavetables for quickly hearing some of its possibilities.
Audio Share allows importing and exporting audio with Scythe synthesis iOS app easily.
Generate custom wavetables by importing your sounds using Audio Share or iTunes file sharing, record using IAA out or directly in Scythe synthesizer app and export using Audio share or iOS sharing options.
Please note for best wavetable generation results, sounds with low frequency content or enough spectral content is required.
Top Features of Scythe iOS app:
- High quality wavetable synthesis
- Modulation control of all oscillator parameters
- Easy to learn user interface
- MIDI input - CoreMIDI & Audiobus 3
- Audio Share support for importing and exporting
- Global tempo control for syncing LFOs to note duration
- Easily record, playback and export audio
- Library wavetables and presets
- Max waves = 128 = 8 voices * 2 oscillators * 8 unison
Full feature set:
- 2 Wavetable oscillators with full modulation control
- Generate wavetables with audio files imported with Audio Share
- Generate wavetables with audio files loaded from iTunes file sharing
- Load library wavetables
- Save wavetables
- Unison of up to 8 waves per oscillator
- Global tempo control in top bar
- 2 Envelope generators with controllable ADSR graph
- 3 LFOs with 8 wave modes, Note duration sync, lfo wave amplitude, 3 run modes
- Global modulation matrix control
- Modulation override
- Audiobus 3 MIDI
- Currently max voices is 8
- Scrollable keyboard
- Hold mode
- Library presets
- Save your own presets
- Record audio
- Export audio using Audio Share
- export audio using iOS export options, e.g. Dropbox
- Hardware capabilities will impact max number of waves. If your device CPU cannot synthesize the max number of waves, either adjust the unison value/modulation or reduce the number of simultaneous keys pressed
- Modulation is initially enabled by dragging the modulation link icons onto the control to be modulated.
- Hold mode is enabled/disabled by pressing the control in the keyboard scroll section
Follow Scythe app on social profiles:
What's new in v1.5.7Critical bug fix for wavetables not loading.