Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Oct 09, 2019
Sep 26, 2019
Sep 06, 2019
Sep 03, 2019
Feb 19, 2019
Nov 28, 2018
Oct 03, 2018
Sep 10, 2018
Sep 08, 2018
Sep 04, 2018
Jun 05, 2018
Mar 03, 2018
Feb 08, 2018
Nov 27, 2017
Oct 14, 2017
Oct 11, 2017
New App: $1.99
Sep 04, 2017
App Store Description:AutoPad is the easiest way for your band to run background pads!
AutoPad is a tool for musicians that helps you easily run ambient pad loops. Simply tap a key to start a pad, and AutoPad will provide a tasteful soundscape that plays for as long as you desire. Natural crossfades between keys are handled automatically.
- AutoPad has two modes: LIVE mode gives you instant access to all twelve keys, while SETLIST mode allows you to create a custom list of songs.
- AutoPad comes with 10 carefully designed pad sounds. Each one provides a unique atmosphere in all 12 keys. More sounds are available as in-app purchases.
- AutoPad features a built-in metronome. Keep your band locked in without needing to lug around a tracks rig.
- AutoPad's menu gives you control over crossfade time, two filters, reverb amount, pan, and volume.
- AutoPad works with Audiobus 3 and Inter App Audio (IAA) so you can run your pads alongside your other IAA-enabled apps using Audiobus 3, AUM, and others.
- AutoPad responds to MIDI! Plug in a MIDI controller or use a MIDI-enabled app to control AutoPad.
- AutoPad features a dark color scheme that is easy on the eyes and performs well on the stage.
- For iPhones SE and 6S and older, AutoPad may only work with Audiobus 3 and IAA while headphones are plugged in. This is a known issue and is unavoidable at this time.
What's new in v1.7.2New in AutoPad 1.7.2:
- Fix issue where MIDI settings popovers would not display correctly.
- Pad loading process is more efficient and less noticeable when loading IAP pads.
- Update launch screen icon.