Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Utilities Rank in Category:
Nov 15, 2019
New App: $6.99, v1.0
Nov 09, 2019
Other apps by Living Memory Softwa...
App Store Description:A fast, modern and efficient audio editor for the iPad touch screen providing many features for rapidly chopping, blending and editing audio files, taking full advantage of the latest advances in iOS.
• Extremely simple import and export directly to and from any location in the Files environment.
• Import and export to and from many file formats.
• Macro based multi-file batch format and rate conversion direct from the file browser.
• Single file and region based multi-layer editing modes with mixable bouncing to new layers.
• Loop tools for creating crossfade loops and (planned for a near future release) tools for slicing and stretching.
• Full multi-step undo.
• Rapid and efficient locating, scrolling and zooming.
• Customizable Tool Bar and Transport Bar, (choose which editing functions you want available on buttons).
• A simple record function with support for hardware inputs from attached audio interfaces.
• Light and dark colour themes.
•Split screen and Drag & Drop compatibility.
What's new in v1.0.1Fixing all known initial teething issues…
- Fixed: an issue on iOS 11 where files are greyed out in the browser!
- Fixed: A situation where exporting to MP3 could crash Auditor.
- Fixed: Incorrect sample rate could be used when exporting to MP3
- fixed: “Play-From” transport action incorrectly ignored the “From” marker when loop enabled.
- Fixed: Potential crash initialising the Make_Unique action.
- Fixed: Potential crash while rendering Rulers markers.
- Fixed: If loop was enabled, audio exported from a project session incorrectly wrote looped audio with the length the session.
- Added support for WAV sampler chunks: loop start and end points are now saved into and loaded from WAV files.
- Added 192 kHz to export and project sample rates
- Added more warnings when identifying low memory situations arising from using extremely long files and/or extremely high sample rate.