Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Sequencers Rank in Category:
Apr 11, 2019
Sep 22, 2018
May 19, 2018
May 17, 2018
May 02, 2018
Mar 11, 2018
Dec 09, 2017
Oct 23, 2017
Oct 20, 2017
New App: Free
Oct 13, 2017
Other apps by Rodrigo Roman
sequencism is a music sketchbook tool that allows the creation of short and simple pieces of music. It is designed to provide a traditional user interface of track and piano roll editors, while taking advantage of the touch-screen capabilities of the iPad. It also includes other helper tools, such as chord helper tracks.
Note that the main goal of this app is to work as a sketchbook, thus it is not recommended to use sequencism to produce complex songs or to play songs live on stage.
• Simple track mixer and visual mixer (volume, pan)
• Multitrack editor: MIDI instrument tracks, chord helper tracks
• Support for SF2* and AUv3 instruments (*lightweight SF2 files only)
• AUv3 Effects support
• AU MIDI support for instruments and effects
• Piano roll editor: add, move, copy notes within blocks
• MIDI keyboard, supports multiple scales, including user-defined scales
• Support for diatonic and chromatic chords, borrowed chords (modal interchange)
• Automatic transposing when changing chords or scales
• Supports Audiobus 3 and Ableton Link
• Support for MIDI keyboards, including Bluetooth keyboards
• Export to MIDI
• Undo, Redo
• Import MIDI files (improve existing support)
AUv3 instruments requires iPad Mini 2, iPad 4 or newer.
AU MIDI requires iOS 11 or newer.
What's new in v1.062[minor] Emotion Indicator (Piano roll): show interval quality (emotion, consonance / dissonance) through emoticons in the MIDI note panel. Can be activated in the "Tools" (upper left) menu.
[minor] Emotion Indicator (Track keyboard): show interval quality (emotion, consonance / dissonance) through emoticons in the piano player panel. Must use the "Emotion keyboard" in the "Piano Type" option of the Track. Can be activated in the "Tools" (upper left) menu.
[minor] MIDI tracks can be copied and pasted by long pressing a track header. Note that only MIDI information is copied.
[fix] Minor bugfixes.