Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Sequencers Rank in Category:
Jan 08, 2020
Apr 11, 2019
Sep 22, 2018
May 19, 2018
May 17, 2018
May 02, 2018
Mar 11, 2018
Dec 09, 2017
Oct 23, 2017
Oct 20, 2017
New App: Free
Oct 13, 2017
Other apps by Rodrigo Roman
App Store Description:Description
sequencism is a music sketchbook tool that allows the creation of short and simple pieces of music. It is designed to provide a traditional user interface of track and piano roll editors, while taking advantage of the touch-screen capabilities of the iPad. It also includes other helper tools, such as chord helper tracks.
Note that the main goal of this app is to work as a sketchbook, thus it is not recommended to use sequencism to produce complex songs or to play songs live on stage.
• Simple track mixer and visual mixer (volume, pan)
• Multitrack editor: MIDI instrument tracks, chord helper tracks
• Support for SF2* and AUv3 instruments (*lightweight SF2 files only)
• AUv3 Effects support
• AU MIDI support for instruments and effects
• Piano roll editor: add, move, copy notes within blocks
• MIDI keyboard, supports multiple scales, including user-defined scales
• Support for diatonic and chromatic chords, borrowed chords (modal interchange)
• Automatic transposing when changing chords or scales
• Supports Audiobus 3 and Ableton Link
• Support for MIDI keyboards, including Bluetooth keyboards
• Export to MIDI
• Undo, Redo
• Import MIDI files (improve existing support)
AUv3 instruments requires iPad Mini 2, iPad 4 or newer.
AU MIDI requires iOS 11 or newer.
What's new in v1.070Minor iOS 13 updates.
Updated external libraries (Audiobus (3.0.11), Ableton Link (3.0.5)).