Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Jan 01, 2019
Dec 18, 2018
Dec 01, 2018
Nov 20, 2018
Oct 02, 2018
Sep 26, 2018
Jun 05, 2018
Apr 28, 2018
Apr 16, 2018
Mar 16, 2018
Jan 07, 2018
Jan 02, 2018
Dec 22, 2017
Dec 21, 2017
Dec 20, 2017
Dec 02, 2017
Nov 22, 2017
Jan 03, 2017
Dec 07, 2016
Dec 02, 2016
Other apps by VirSyn
iTunes Description:Multieffect Audioprocessor
Seven studio quality effect modules for live usage and to enrich your iTunes music library.
All effect modules can be used together chained in any order you like.
The Chorus effect is a modulation effect used used to create a richer, thicker sound and add subtle movement. The effect roughly simulates the slight variations in pitch and timing that occur when multiple performers sing or play the same part.
The Delay effect provides you with two different types of delay effects using two delay lines. With Sync mode the delay times can be set by note lengths and are then relative to the currently set tempo. The delayed signal can be feed back to the input for echo effects. You can select between a stereo delay and a ping-pong delay where the echoes bounces across the stereo field.
The Drive effect provides you with different types of distortion from hard clipping to soft distortion simulating analog tube amplifiers and tape machines. The sound balance can be adjusted using a combined High/Lowpass filter.
The distortion algorithm uses oversampling to reduce aliasing artefacts.
The ParaEQ effect is a parametric equalizer with optional graphic editing of Lowpass/Highpass and Bandpass equalizer stage.
The Flanger is composed of two independent delay lines with feedback for the left and the right channel respectively.
The delay time of both delays is modulated by one LFO with adjustable frequency.
For typical flanging effects the delay time should be below 5 milliseconds.
The Phaser is built from an 8-pole allpass filter, which gives you a very short and frequency dependent
delay time. This delay time is modulated by an LFO.
The Reverb effect is used to simulate the sound reflections off walls in different kind of rooms. This reflections
disperse the sound, enriching it by overlapping the sound with its reflection.
This reverb parameter are accessible by the user:
• Tail delay - Sets the amount of time that elapses between the direct sound and the reverberation tail. This time correlates
with the perceived size of the simulated room. The adjustable range is from 0 ms to 300 ms.
• Reverb time - The time the reverb takes to die away by 60dB after the end of the initial sound. This parameter correlates
with the perceived size of the simulated room. The adjustable range is from 50 ms to 100 seconds.
• Room size - The room size parameter sets the average distance between the reflecting walls.
• Diffusion - The Diffusion parameter controls the echo density of the resulting reverberant sound. A higher value
corresponds to a higher echo density which is in most cases more natural sounding.
• Absorption - The Absorption parameter simulates the surface and air absorption of high frequencies. Due to absorption the reverberation time is shorter for high frequencies than for low frequencies. With higher absorption high frequencies will decay much faster.
• Tail stereo - Adjusts the stereo image width of the reverberation tail.
• Tail cutoff / tone - Lowpass and Highpass filter for the reverb tail.
Summary of features:
• Seven studio quality audio effects
• AudioUnit for AUv3 compatible hosts.
• AudioUnit full parameter automation.
• Inter-app audio compatible effect.
• Audiobus 3 compatible with state saving.
• Apply multi effect to any song in your iTunes library.
• Low latency live usage with mic and headphones.
• Audio recorder
• Ableton Link compatible.
What's new in v1.2.0- Audiobus 3 compatibility added
- AudioUnit: full parameter automation
- InterAppAudio: fixed Cpu spike problem on opening in host
- Other bug fixes