Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Nov 30, 2018
Nov 23, 2018
Sep 27, 2018
Sep 26, 2018
Sep 01, 2018
Jun 25, 2018
Jun 21, 2018
Jun 20, 2018
Apr 01, 2018
Mar 30, 2018
Mar 11, 2018
Jan 19, 2018
Dec 31, 2017
Dec 23, 2017
Dec 11, 2017
Nov 30, 2017
Nov 29, 2017
Nov 28, 2017
Nov 24, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
iTunes Description:Built for Live performance and hands free use, Quantiloop recreates the simplicity of a hardware loop pedal in an iOS app. Attach a MIDI foot controller and control it the way you want. No MIDI controller at hand; just preset your loop length, enable auto–record or a count–in and your loops will automatically close, no hands or feet required. Big onscreen controls allow for easy configuration and tactile control by vocalists or beat boxers. Focus on your performance instead of fiddling with dip switches or complex menu’s.
Create 4 tracks with endless layers of overdubs to build your performance. Record a Chorus, Verse and Bridge and switch between them seamlessly or create a 1 bar percussie loop on track one, a 4 bar chord progression on track two and layer a bass line on top, all in perfect synchronisation.
The builtin rhythm guide provides a rhythmic backing. Use the internal metronome for practice, import drum loops from virtually anywhere or host and control your favourite rhythm apps to enhance your performance. MIDI master lets you control MIDI hardware, and MIDI slave lets Quantiloop follow it. Ableton Link lets you even play in time over WiFi with external apps and devices. Quantisation aligns your actions to the nearest measure or beat so you stay in time, and real-time tempo control sets the pace. Prefer setting your own pace, disable quantisation and Quantiloop will react to your actions with minimum latency to create tight synchronised recordings.
Assign up to 3 simultaneous effects to the input. Use the built-in transpose to covert your guitar into a bass, or host your guitar amp sim directly in Quantiloop. The results will be recorded into your loops.
Or assign up to 3 simultaneous track effects to the output. Use the tape stop to add drama, introduce a key change to build up your performance, or host an Inter-App audio/AU reverb processor. Track FX may be assigned to a single track, all tracks or the combined output.
• Free, Synced and Paralel,Serial, Mixed Playing Styles
• Multiple Quantise Modes
• Multiple Stop Modes
• Unique Dub Mode and Mute Mode
• Unlimited Overdubs
• Overdub Decay
• Undo / Redo
• Auto Record
• High quality stereo audio
• Clear loop status display
• Rhythm guide with optional auto-start, auto-stop and count-in
• Audible and Visual Metronome
• Send start, stop and host sync to hosted rhythm apps.
• Sync to host when embedded in an Inter-App-Audio host
• Real-time Tempo Control
• Extensive MIDI control
• Multiple Assignments per MIDI controller (tap, hold, double tap)
• MIDI Program Change support for changing presets
• Supports Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio and Audio Units (AUv3)
• Individual outputs for each track and rhythm
• Synchronise to other apps and devices with Ableton Link
• MIDI clock sync (both slave and master)
• 4 physical/iaa/au/audiobus inputs routable to any track
• 8 outputs (main, monitor, track 1-4, rhythm, input out)
• 3 assignable input Fx, including transpose, reverb and IAA, AUv3
• 3 assignable track Fx, including transpose, reverse, tape stop, fade and IAA, AUv3
• Cloud (iCloud, Dropbox, Audioshare …) import / export
• Open In
• Store Phrase Presets in unlimited banks with 100 presets each
• Individual Volume and panning controls for each track
What's new in v2.90User Interface:
* Dark mode, for better readability on stage
* Track Labeling
* DSP display, click to get more info
* Show status bar with battery display
* Simplified/Rearranged some settings to more logical places (track, phrase, rhythm)
* External Sync display
* WaveForm display
* Improvements to all stepper controls (E.g. BPM). Holding the control in the center brings up a dialog for direct text entry.
* iPhone Xs support
* Song Parts - Assign a track to any song part to allow for any serial/parallel looping setup. (E.g. Track 1 percussion, Track 2-3 part A, track 4 part B etc)
* New Rec quantize option, allows starting recordings in the middle while keeping start sync
* Quantized Undo/Redo
* Blank Track creation: If the length of a track is known, then holding the track button for an empty track will pre create an empty loop, that then can be used to start dubbing in the middle for instance.
* New AUTO size setting, creates tracks of equal lengths.
* Split effects seperate categories: Bultin, AU, IAA
* Most recently used effects selection
* Easier switching between effects
* IAA Transport improvements from clients hosted in QL
* New ‘Mute Audio’ track effect
* Allow multi select loop import for rhythm loops
* Improved rhythm save dialog
* Import loops between begloop and endloop markers if they exist
* Reenable Bluetooth output.
* Multiroute audio setting
* Added measurement mode option
* Added 64 frames buffer size (1.5ms) option. (Warning CPU usage)
* Post Fader option for discrete outputs
* Added an advanced settings menu under system settings for detailed control of hold actions
* Added MIDI next/prev bank command (default hold action for next/prev preset
* Much improved automatic round trip latency compensation
* Manual latency compensation on all loaded IAA apps, inputs and outputs. (Hold the icon in the connections panel to bring up the latency comp dialog)
And many other bug fixes and improvements.