Discchord Reader Rating: 100% (3)
Mar 24, 2017
Jan 24, 2017
Nov 28, 2016
Nov 23, 2016
Oct 17, 2016
New App: $4.99
Sep 23, 2016
Other apps by Klevgränd produkter ...
iTunes Description:This synthesizer emulates male voice vowels in a unique way. Thanks to a set of powerful parameters you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting.
Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity, which makes it fun and easy to play using a MIDI keyboard.
• AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
• ADSR with ”Turn-in” and ”Turn-out” option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release)
• Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness)
• Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels)
• Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller, consult the documentation for more info)
• Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality)
• Built-in reverb
Note: Jussi in stand-alone mode does not support IAA, Audiobus or MIDI. You can play it using the keys at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Jussi with AUv3 compatible hosts.
iPhone 6 or later is recommended.
iPad 4 or later is recommended.
Documentation is available at https://klevgrand.se/products/jussi
Feedback or suggestions? Drop us a mail: support(at)klevgrand.se or @klevgrand on Twitter
What's new in v1.0.2• New preset system allowing users to save presets in standalone mode. If you’ve saved presets in AUv3 mode, these will be synced after the first launch in AUv3 mode.
• Fixed a rare bug causing noise when playing notes some times.