Discchord Reader Rating: 100% (8)
Mar 03, 2019
Dec 21, 2018
Dec 09, 2018
Nov 25, 2018
Oct 17, 2018
Oct 12, 2018
Oct 09, 2018
Sep 25, 2018
Sep 20, 2018
Sep 16, 2018
Aug 31, 2018
Aug 26, 2018
Aug 02, 2018
Jul 25, 2018
Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018
Jan 26, 2018
Jan 23, 2018
Nov 06, 2017
Nov 02, 2017
Other apps by Audiobus Pty Ltd
iTunes Description:Open up new worlds of creative music making possibilities with Audiobus, the app that lets you use your music apps together, just like virtual cables.
Send live audio or MIDI from one Audiobus-compatible app or Audio Unit to another: add effects on top of your favourite synth, use your favourite step sequencer to drive the whole lot, and record it all in your favourite DAW, sampler or looper. Plug in a MIDI keyboard, run it through an arpeggiator or a key quantizer, and record the result in your DAW, or drive several different sound generators with a keyboard splitter. And control it all with a MIDI controller. The possibilities are endless.
Then save your setup in a preset to be restored with one touch later on.
With a completely new MIDI routing system, support for Apple's new Audio Unit Extensions standard, a new built-in mixer, MIDI learn, and huge new workflow improvements, Audiobus 3 represents a big step forward for mobile music making.
Audiobus has a rich community of over a thousand great compatible apps, including:
- Korg Gadget
- Loopy HD
and many more. See the full list at https://audiob.us/apps.
What the internet is saying about Audiobus 3:
"Audiobus is the most essential audio app on iOS."
- Charlie Sorrell, Cult of Mac
"[The| New MIDI routing and effects set to open up a whole new world of apps!"
- Tim Webb, Discchord.com
"Audiobus is one of the most intriguing and powerful additions to the iPad's music ecosystem."
- Federico Viticci, Macstories.net
"Audiobus 3 revolutionizes iOS music making again"
Audiobus: Your music apps. Connected.
What's new in v3.3.1- Fixed some issues when switching from a mono to a stereo/multichannel audio device
- Fixed an occasional issue with non-functional switch-to-app buttons after audio session interruptions
- Fixed issue where apps that were recently in a "Tap to Launch" state and then re-added to a session can drop out
- Fixed occasional launch problem with old apps
- Don’t show “More” button for remote triggers for AUs
- Fixed crash when copying an unsaved preset's MIDI Learn profile
- Fixed another occasional crash in MIDI Learn profiles list
- Fixed some iPhone XS Max layout issues