Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Oct 01, 2019
Sep 30, 2019
Apr 30, 2019
Mar 21, 2019
Oct 25, 2018
Oct 12, 2018
Aug 28, 2018
Aug 13, 2018
Aug 01, 2018
Jul 10, 2018
Nov 13, 2017
Oct 23, 2017
Oct 23, 2017
Oct 16, 2017
Oct 13, 2017
Oct 12, 2017
Jan 09, 2017
New App: $14.99
Jul 28, 2016
Other apps by Lumbeat
App Store Description:Soft Drummer is the closest thing to a pro session subtle drummer in your pocket. Easy to use, it's much more than a drum machine cause it can improvise musically with the most pure acoustic drum sound played with brushes, hot rods and hands, giving warmest grooves for jazz, soft pop, ballads, latin, etc...
Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls.
New 4 Board Mode to control Live Pads with any Midi Controller with just 4 buttons, like iRig Blueboard.
Synchronize any app easily with Ableton Link.
And now you can send generated drums by midi to any sound source, drum machine or synthesizers.
- 50 multilayer sounds with 3 different hit types (ghost note, accented note and drag / open ) x 3 RoundRobin alternating samples.
- Improved Jam algorithm with more control to set which instruments can improvise. (iPad)
- Round Robin alternating samples, combining 3 layer samples of each stroke makes a extremely natural sound.
- Random generators to get creative ideas instantly.
- 4 Effects including Compressor/Gate, Equalizer, Delay and Reverb.
- Song Mode. Extra fast tool to create rhythmic structures for your song in seconds.
- Ableton Link Sync
- Midi Sync
- Control several parameters with midi Control Change and Program Change.
- Midi Out
- Sound Module ( Midi In )
-- Notes Mode
Play / Stop - Midi Note G2 / Program Change 13
Midi CC 0: Rhythm
Midi CC 1: Jam Intensity
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Bank
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
Select Soundset: Program Change (Notes Live Pad Mode)
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
* Program Change Mode (default setting)
PC 0 to PC7 : Select Pad
PC12: Fill for the next Pad change
PC10: Fill for every Pad change
PC11: Fill & Start / End
* Notes Mode (default setting)
C3 to G3 : Select Pad
D2: Fill for the next Pad change
E2: Fill for every Pad change
A2: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls: (Notes Live Pad Mode)
Midi Note C2: Preview Song
Midi Note D2: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs
What's new in v2.33- Fixed more iOS 13 issues