Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
May 13, 2020
May 08, 2020
Apr 30, 2020
Apr 29, 2020
Jan 16, 2020
Jan 10, 2020
Dec 30, 2019
Oct 10, 2019
Oct 02, 2019
Jul 07, 2019
Apr 26, 2018
Mar 12, 2018
Feb 12, 2018
Nov 29, 2017
Jun 08, 2017
May 08, 2017
Apr 21, 2017
Mar 12, 2017
Feb 23, 2017
Dec 08, 2016
Other apps by Przemek Mieszkowski
App Store Description:Metagrid is a perfect companion for all creative Mac/Windows users who work with complex software like graphic suites, digital audio workstations or video-editing software. It enables you to streamline your workflow and control your favourite apps on Mac/Windows directly from your iPads (up to 4 devices at the same time) by sending:
- keyboard shortcuts
- MIDI notes
- MIDI CCs
- MIDI Program Changes
- powerful macros
Metagrid is shipped with ready-to-use predefined view sets for popular creative apps like Illustrator, Photoshop, Protools, Logic X Pro, Digital Performer, Final Cut, Cubase, Studio One for Mac as well as Cubase, Digital Performer and Studio One for Windows. We will be adding more content for Windows soon.
Metagrid features deep integration with popular DAW applications including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Digital Performer, Studio One, Ableton Live, Reaper and Dorico. You can choose from complete sets of commands available for these applications directly on your iPad and in no time assign them to your buttons.
Metagrid detects the application that is in focus on your computer and automatically displays the appropriate defined viewset. For custom views you can select several view sizes (from 6 up to 110 buttons).
Metagrid features hundreds of icons with dedicated sets for Illustrator, Photoshop, Protools, Final Cut, Digital Performer, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Studio One and Dorico.
Metagrid can connect to your Mac/Windows computer through WiFi network and/or USB port.
- iPad device with iOS 10.x or later
- a computer running OSX 10.9/ Windows 7 and later with installed Metaserver application which can be downloaded from our website (www.metasystem.io)
What's new in v1.5.3Metagrid 1.5.3 brings the following hot fixes:
- Metagrid no longer crashing on accessing the View Editor for Digital Performer viewset
- Metagrid no longer crashing on the third screen of the What’s New onboarding tutorial
- MIDI Channel parameter displayed on the action block is no longer offset by 1
- The bottom row of buttons is no longer truncated when the scene bar is hidden
Metagrid freezes on older devices with iOS10 (the app freezes after selecting the computer for connection) - we have implemented some probable fixes but this issue is still under investigation. We are working hard to deliver the complete fix. Thanks for your patience.
Metagrid 1.5 is finally here heavily loaded with great new functions and improvements:
– Import/export buttons, views and viewsets through Dropbox
– Import/export entire Metagrid database through Dropbox for backup purposes
– Support for Dorico application (over 400 music related icons based on the Bravura font, app-specific commands and the dedicated viewset created by the Metasystem team that can be downloaded from Metasystem user forum)
– Support for Ableton Live app-specific commands through dedicated control surface device
– Support for UACC (Universal Articulation Controller Channel) support for Spitfire Audio librar- ies
– Omni Space functionality
– Universal app-lock functionality
– Manual network connection setup
– Over 1000 new icons
– New view editor screen
– New button editor screen
– New action editor screen
– New connection screen
To use Metagrid 1.5 go to our website and download the latest Metaserver version for your platform