Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Utilities Rank in Category:
Jun 07, 2020
Apr 04, 2018
Feb 10, 2018
Jan 16, 2017
Nov 17, 2016
Nov 10, 2016
Oct 07, 2016
Jul 23, 2016
Jul 04, 2016
Jun 13, 2016
New App: $4.99
May 28, 2016
Other apps by Audeonic Apps
App Store Description:G2 Backup, G2 Remote Control, G2 Display and much more.
Developed in partnership with the very cool people at TheGigRig.com, GigRig MIDI+ is a powerful CoreMIDI compliant MIDI event capture, librarian, cue display and event replay utility.
- Capture MIDI events from hardware, network or from other apps (via virtual MIDI)
- Examine captured events in colour coded compact or detailed format
- Save and recall sequenced event buffers as Standard MIDI Files (.mid)
- Replay event buffers to user selectable MIDI interfaces
- Sysex data is supported; use as sysex librarian
- Define textual+emoji cues (manual or via MIDI learn) for MIDI events; patch names, song titles, lyrics.
- Monitor cues in real time using 'fullscreen' format;
(cue text displayed in large size when trigger MIDI message is received)
- Save and recall cue files
- Share MIDI and cue files via airdrop, email and other apps
- Runs in background to capture events from a foreground app or hardware
- Pre-configured for plug-n-play operation with TheGigRig.com's G2
Benefits for GigRig G2 owners:
- The 'G2 Remote' panel allows you to control your G2's functionality via the app.
- The cue file display allows you to use your IOS device as a remote display for the G2 using simple text and emoji characters. This can be programmed for each incoming midi message.
- Using a high quality opto-isolated USB MIDI cable (available from thegigrig.com) and your Apple USB camera connection kit; you can back up every G2 setting from all eight banks in under 30 seconds. Create a library of all your settings, giving you an almost infinite number of pedal board configurations, easily transferred between your iOS device and your G2.
- Record and playback MIDI files, foot press intervals, tap tempo and many diagnostic features.
See TheGigRig website for full details (click on the DOWNLOADS tab):
- http://www.thegigrig.co.uk for Europe
GigRig MIDI+ is built using the MidiBus library - http://midib.us
What's new in v1.10- fix for intermittent crash when remote clear message is received
- changed 'ENGAGE' button to 'BANK'
- support for iOS13