Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Other apps by Liine
iTunes Description:This app lets you create electronic music jams on your earbuds, at the house party or in sync with other apps. Easy for first time musicians, inspiring for pros. Now FREE!
“Terrific” say Create Digital Music. Click more to read how to set your speakers alight…
Featured by Apple - “Best New Apps” March 2016
The zero hassle electronic music maker just got a whole lot better…
NEW! Four fresh new Devices. Expand your sonic potential
** New Devices available as FREE In-App Purchase for 1 week only **
NEW! Inter-App Audio. Record Skram into Garageband or other IAA apps
NEW! Ableton Link. Seamlessly sync Skram to other Link enabled apps.
NEW! AudioCopy support. Copy Skram audio to other apps.
• Perform songs live, generate ideas, experiment or simply have musical fun
• Create musical patterns by experimentation alone - you can’t go wrong
• Make pounding club drums or tricky rhythms
• Create silky smooth or speaker-rattling basslines
• Carry out stunning key changes, no knowledge of music theory required
• Record your performance and share it with friends
We recommend using headphones or speakers large enough to annoy the neighbours to get the full impact of this app.
Skram is made in Berlin - the world capital of electronic music.
Requires 64-bit iPad and iOS 9.0 or higher.
What's new in v1.2.5- Various bug fixes