Discchord Reader Rating: 100% (5)
Oct 20, 2020
May 26, 2020
May 15, 2020
May 06, 2020
Apr 26, 2020
Apr 23, 2020
Apr 06, 2020
Apr 04, 2020
Apr 03, 2020
Mar 28, 2020
Mar 26, 2020
Mar 25, 2020
Jan 06, 2020
Dec 28, 2019
Dec 23, 2019
Dec 05, 2019
Nov 30, 2019
Sep 14, 2019
Aug 23, 2019
Aug 07, 2019
Other apps by Wizdom Music LLC
App Store Description:GeoShred Pro Version 5, is an exciting update, now with In-App-Purchases for GeoSWAM instruments on devices running iOS 11.4 or greater.
Imagine a new kind of musical instrument ...
An instrument where a performer can fluidly express multiple independent voices. An instrument that is both pitch fluid, and helps the performer precisely reach desired musical pitches in any temperament.
GeoShred is an award-winning, fluidly expressive musical instrument that runs on multi-touch devices.
It has a performance surface with “almost magic” pitch rounding algorithms which is coupled with a model of the physics of several types of musical instruments, support for AUv3, MIDI In/Out, MPE, and 3D Touch. It’s a fusion of Jordan Rudess’ performance concepts and a powerful, modeled guitar/effects based on the Physical Modeling research of Dr. Julius O. Smith III of Stanford/CCRMA. And, GeoShred's expressive control can be used with other synthesizers.
Tens of thousands of artists in 48 countries perform GeoShred with 30% of those users in India.
GeoShred is the Gold Medal Winner of the 2019 Denny Award, winner of a 2019 Guthman New Musical Instrument Award, and winner of the 2017 Electronic Musician Editor's Choice Award as "one of the most innovative, groundbreaking products to emerge in the past twelve months".
GeoShred Pro Version 5 Features include:
• In-App-Purchases (IAP) for 6 different GeoSWAM instruments, GeoViolin, GeoFlute, GeoTenoSax, GeoCello, GeoClarinet, and GeoOboe
• A fluidly expressive playing surface + a Physically modeled guitar
• Au3 plugin support on devices running iOS 11.4 or greater
• Intelligent pitch rounding
• A diatonic keyboard where every key on the screen is in the scale.
• MIDI IN/OUT and MPE support
• MIDI control using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, virtual MIDI and all digital interfaces
• MIDI configuration presets
• 3D touch on iPhones that support 3D touch
• Customizable control surface can be mapped to physical MIDI controls
• Inter-App Audio and Audiobus support.
• Backing tracks
• Multiple Modeled effects
• Modeled feedback and VCF effects
• Echo, a unique looper and multi-tap echo
• Finger vibrato, slide and fret scraping
• Unique mono mode using intervals of multiple strings.
• Built-in Arpeggiator
• Alternative tunings and temperaments
• Support for world scales and temperaments including Indian Ragas, Arabic and Balinese scales.
• Easily share presets with friends
Praise for the GeoShred family of apps:
“GeoShred is brilliant- it’s a real instrument.” – Eddie Jobson
“A fantastic new invention which is going to revolutionize the way music is played, expressed and learned! “GeoShred” is one of the foremost best musical inventions I’ve had the pleasure to experience in recent years. Definitely 5 stars out of 5! GIGANTASTIVISSIMO…..R…A…Z !!!!!” – Patrick Moraz
“That’s just nuts. You’re [Jordan] the best-guitarist-without-a-guitar of all time” – Joe Satriani
“GeoShred is a breakthrough [musical instrument] for the iPad. Some might think it’s the best evidence yet that there has indeed been reverse engineering of alien technology, but if that’s the case, then aliens play guitar…and worship Jimi Hendrix.” – Craig Anderton Harmony Central
We are dedicated to offering the highest level of musical instrument experience for our customers worldwide. It would mean a lot to us if you could leave your positive review on the App Store and If you have any questions about GeoShred we would love to hear from you at our support email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Requirements: iOS 11.4 or better is required for AUv3 support and GeoSWAM instruments.
***Note: The GeoSWAM instruments can ONLY be performed from the GeoShred keyboard or MPE controllers.
***Note: Unfortunately, due to App Store limitations, previously purchased instrument IAPs can not be applied to a purchase of the collection IAP.
What's new in v5.7.1GeoSWAM instruments are now available as In-App-Purchases (IAPs)