Discchord Reader Rating: 85% (7)
Nov 10, 2018
Nov 07, 2018
Jan 29, 2018
Jan 26, 2018
Jan 16, 2018
Jan 13, 2018
Dec 19, 2017
Dec 10, 2017
Dec 10, 2017
Nov 28, 2017
Nov 23, 2017
Nov 23, 2017
Nov 07, 2017
Nov 06, 2017
Sep 15, 2017
Aug 18, 2017
Aug 18, 2017
Aug 04, 2017
New App: $19.99
Jul 15, 2017
Other apps by INTUA
iTunes Description:▸ REDEFINING MUSIC PRODUCTION
BeatMaker brings unmatched efficiency and depth in an intuitive audio and MIDI workstation.
Look no further, the power of traditional desktop software and real hardware is now united into one single production studio.
▸ PLAY • PERFORM • RECORD
Its streamlined workflow lets you perform and shape your ideas quickly and effectively, turning your instruments into full productions. Inspirational performance tools such as repeat, roll, swing, key scales & chords and macro controls will boost your creativity tenfold.
Take control of it all with your MIDI gear and the new smart binding system.
▸ CRAFT YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS
128 banks of 128 pads, where each one of them is a full-fledged instrument with multiple dimensions.
Record and chop live, assemble, mangle and resample: our state of the art sampling engine will sculpt your ideas, giving life to your instruments with a full modulation and layering system.
With ZPlane’s Elastique live stretch and pitch shift, adjust your loops and instruments to match the tempo or go experimental.
You can even integrate your favorite synth & effect apps with full AUv3 and IAA support.
▸ PRECISE SEQUENCING
The classic timeline based pattern & song editor gives all the modern sequencing features you‘d want to arrange complete tracks.
Adding to this foundation, the new flexible Scene Mode opens up opportunities for remixing and live performances, looping and arranging clips in new ways.
All the patterns, automations and sequencing tools are available right where you would expect.
Add audio tracks to the mix, stretch them, turn your arrangements into a complete masterpiece.
You can even play in sync with other software using Ableton Link.
▸ INSPIRATIONAL LIBRARY
The ever growing sound store will bring premium and exclusive content to your own library. The genius of our sound designers will enhance your productions instantly, whether you’re looking for a classic 808 bass or exploring new musical genres.
▸ FULL FLEDGED MIXER
Multi-channel recording & input/output routing is now a reality with the support of USB audio interfaces. Fine-tune your mix with the modern mixing board: every track, every pad has its own channel with unlimited effects and up to 8 sends.
Add new depths to your sound with our palette of effects (internal or external AUv3/IAA).
▸ EXPORT AND SHARE
Export your compositions and separated elements into single stems to share, re-use, re-work, re-master within a traditional studio setup
Read the full specs on http://intua.net !
- Works with 32-bits and 64-bits iPads.
- Native iPad Pro support
- iOS 9.3+ required
- Best experience on newer models
- iPhone version coming soon
- Full documentation and tutorials available at http://support.intua.net
What's new in v3.0.12BeatMaker 3 is constantly improving thanks to your feedback.
Please keep sending your suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what to expect:
- Prevent from adding MIDI Effects on Audio, Auxiliary and Output tracks
- Hot fix Recording undo
- Stability improvements for AudioUnit plugins (Fixing Lo-fly dirt & Fly tape)
- Better automation recording for On/Off parameters (Fly tape can now be recorded easily)
- Adding MIDI effects capabilities for Banks and Pads
- AudioUnit MIDI effect support (Fixing BramBos Rozeta, etc...)
- Improved AudioUnit stability
- Adding pro-level transient detection for slicing samples
- Adding automation slider in the editor for parameter recording on the fly
- Adding On/Off Toggle for automation quantisation (better precision for recording parameter changes).
- Better automation recording for AudioUnits
- Better selection tool in automation editors
- Adding a quick save button in the transport bar
- Fix audio export rare crash concerning streamed samples with small loops
- Improvement to audio track recording & Fix monitoring issue
- Updated Ableton Link
- Updating ZPlane Elastique Timestretch
- Adding Live Timestretch High Performance / High Quality Options
- Adding a delete option for focus action templates and effect presets
- Various stability improvements
- You will be prompted before BeatMaker 3 performs a library update / indexing. This will resolve the issue with slow app launch. You can always perform this action from the Settings screen within the app.
- Indexing of library files is now quicker and more robust.
- When indexing files and downloading packs from the sound-store, make sure the device doesn’t auto-locks.
- If the library database gets corrupted, BeatMaker 3 will warn you and offer to reset it.
- Added an option in the iOS Settings app, to reset the database file. This can solve issue with bogus libraries.
- Added a way to enable or disable the lookahead in the “Dynamics” effect, as well as setting the lookahead time for further tweaking.