Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Oct 25, 2018
Oct 12, 2018
Sep 03, 2018
Aug 23, 2018
Aug 13, 2018
Aug 01, 2018
Jul 14, 2018
Nov 02, 2017
Aug 07, 2017
Jul 20, 2017
Jul 17, 2017
Jul 17, 2017
Sep 06, 2016
Sep 02, 2016
Jan 26, 2016
Jan 19, 2016
Dec 08, 2015
New App: $9.99
Dec 02, 2015
Other apps by Lumbeat
iTunes Description:Funk Drummer is the grooviest drum machine with the ability to improvise like a human drummer. The essence of authentic Funk, from classic R&B to fusion.
The new Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls. And now, you can synchronize with any app easily with Ableton Link.
- More than 150 funk grooves divided into banks: Fusion, Odd Times, Disco Funk, Ternary rhythms and more.
- The best jamming tool improvise like a human drummer. Set the improvisation level with a simple slider. From 0 (totally stable rhythms) to 100 (creative drummer took too much coffee)
- 35(+6 for Raters) multilayer sounds with 3 different hits (ghost note, accented note and special) x 3 RoundRobin alternating samples.
- Round Robin alternating samples, combining 3 layer samples of each stroke makes a extremely natural sound.
- 4 Effects to combine, including Compressor/Gate, Equalizer, Delay and Reverb.
- Several Random generators to get creative ideas instantly.
- Song Mode. Extra fast tool to create rhythmic structures for your song in seconds.
- Ableton Link Sync
- Inter-App Audio
- Midi Sync
- Control several parameters with midi Control Change and Program Change.
- Midi Out
- Sound Module ( Midi In )
--- MIDI Control - Notes Mode
Play / Stop - Midi Note G2 / Program Change 13
Midi CC 0: Rhythm
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Bank
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
Select Soundset: Program Change (Notes Live Pad Mode)
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
* Program Change Mode (default setting)
PC 0 to PC7 : Select Pad
PC12: Fill for the next Pad change
PC10: Fill for every Pad change
PC11: Fill & Start / End
* Notes Mode (default setting)
C3 to G3 : Select Pad
D2: Fill for the next Pad change
E2: Fill for every Pad change
A2: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls: (Notes Live Pad Mode)
Midi Note C2: Preview Song
Midi Note D2: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs
What's new in v3.46- Midi "Send Notes" Button
- New Features for iBassist