Discchord Reader Rating: 100% (6)
Sep 04, 2020
Aug 29, 2020
May 13, 2020
May 03, 2020
Apr 27, 2020
Dec 06, 2019
Nov 29, 2019
Aug 17, 2019
Jul 08, 2019
Jul 02, 2019
Mar 28, 2019
Nov 29, 2018
Nov 22, 2018
Aug 06, 2018
Aug 01, 2018
Jul 17, 2018
Jul 13, 2018
Apr 30, 2018
Apr 25, 2018
Feb 21, 2018
Other apps by iMusicAlbum
App Store Description:Advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone. Discover new ways to create and construct unusual and exciting sounds from any environmental audio recordings or samples recorded from other apps through Inter-App audio or Audiobus.
The main advantage is that you can record and modify samples along the way within the single app. You can record sounds and noises, delete unwanted parts and then use presets to give a whole new sounding or create spectacular soundscapes and textures to use them as loops in this app. And even use FieldScaper as effect in real time with other apps or external input.
The FieldScaper consists of two main parts. The first part is the field recorder with special options for different ways of record environmental sound from microphone or record other sound sources. With the sample editor you can cut or split the source sample for more convenient use. The second part is the scaper sound engine that with using dynamic presets can easily transform the most ordinary sounds into something absolutely different. These parts connect with each other into one whole but you can use recorder or scaper independently.
The FieldScaper supports complete MIDI control for all faders, knobs and many buttons. You can change the parameters of oscillators, filters, delays and mixer by using any external MIDI controller or MIDI apps like sequencers. With the MIDI controllers this app becomes very comfortable to use at live performance.
- Auto start record when input signal appears.
- Auto stop record when signal below threshold or by time.
- Record series of samples by a signal presence.
- Recorder timer in seconds or measure (sync with BPM).
- Input signal monitor with different modes.
- Automatic gain control, cut off input filters and noise gate.
- Advanced sample editor (delete, trim, split, cut, copy, paste, undo).
- Filter and normalizer for recorded sample.
Scaper sound engine:
- Loop based mode for processing input in real time as effect.
- Three sample-based oscillators, each with set of effects.
- Low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-stop filters with resonance.
- Two range delay with smooth time change and additional modes.
- Advanced spatial mixer / reverb with changing of side and distance.
- Three-band parametric equalizer for each oscillator.
- Wide range changing of oscillator speed with option of reverse.
- Distortion effect based on breaking addressing of samples (like on circuit bending).
- Complex effect contains lofi, overload, noise, ringmod, flanger, phaser.
- Step sequencer can control selected parameter and envelope generator (ADSR).
- Individual or group of LFO for each effect with additional modes and BPM sync.
- The "Main effect" function for control several parameters simultaneously.
- More 50 predefined presets with wide range of effects.
- Scenes for storing and loading all operation parameters.
- Pack the scene and all its samples and presets to single file.
- Convenient file manager with groups of files by name or date.
- Access samples and records via standard iOS app "Files".
- Complete MIDI control for all faders, knobs and other modes.
- Adaptive UI for portrait and landscape orientation.
- Different color schemes available for UI.
- Detailed application description (built-in and PDF file).
- Inter-App audio compatible (with transport and BPM controls).
- Supports Audiobus 3 with "State Saving" and MIDI features.
- Supports Ableton Link with start / stop sync.
Third generation of iPad or fifth generation of iPhone and higher is required.
You can find more details about FieldScaper on the website:
Overview and demo:
What's new in v2.1.5Optimization for the new iOS requirements.
Some improvements of the user interface.
Several minor bugs were fixed.