Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Mar 01, 2021
Feb 22, 2021
Feb 08, 2021
Jan 29, 2021
Jan 25, 2021
Jan 15, 2021
Jan 08, 2021
Dec 28, 2020
Dec 14, 2020
Nov 11, 2020
Oct 30, 2020
Oct 20, 2020
Oct 06, 2020
Sep 28, 2020
Sep 10, 2020
Aug 28, 2020
Aug 18, 2020
Jul 02, 2020
Jun 08, 2020
Apr 30, 2020
Other apps by Imaginando Lda
Google Play Description:ATTENTION: LK is a controller application and it doesn't produce sound. If you are looking for a playable app on your mobile, search for DRC instead.
LK is a sophisticated remote controller application for music software and hardware, featuring a tight integration with Ableton Live. Easy customisation with 4 independent modules, intuitive use, creative tools and ways to control or compose makes LK a powerful companion for any electronic musician.
See what’s inside:
- Control almost every aspect on Ableton Live, from composition to automation, clips, tracks, devices and much more with MATRIX.
- Get the MPC feel on your touchscreen with MIDI PADS, featuring an arpeggiator and chorder. This module works in two modes: Ableton Live and MIDI mode. When working in Ableton Live mode it automatically maps drum rack pads names to each pad on the app. You will never miss a pad again.
- Extensive control through 128 parameters with MIDI Controller. Just like MIDI PADS, this module works in either MIDI or Ableton Live mode. Forget the old school MIDI mapping. In Ableton Live mode, with the learn function you just need to choose assign and change the parameter… ready to rock!
- Three dimensional parameter tweaking with X/Y PAD. Just like MIDI PADS and MIDI CONTROLLER this module also works in either MIDI or Ableton Live mode making it to assign parameters on the fly with the learn function.
- Play chords like you have nevel played before with the CHORDER module. Just like the other modules, it works in Live or MIDI mode. Use the chorder generator to build your chords and lay them out according to your needs.
- Keyboard module serves as a Live or MIDI enhanced keyboard controller with 3-axis expression capabilities. It is fully customisable to scale and keyboard range. It also allows the possibility of mapping any Live or MIDI CC parameters to be controlled by the position you play in each of the keys of the keyboard thus providing additional expression to the performance of each note.
The ability to connect USB MIDI interfaces allows you to interact with external gear at the same time you control Ableton Live since you can switch modes on the fly at any time.
To connect LK to your host computer you will need to download and install a software utility called UBRIDGE on your computer. It is available for Windows and OSX.
For detailed operation information and requirements please visit www.imaginando.pt/products/lk
What's new in v1.10.1- Add AR-909 to keyboard layouts
- Improved composer viewport navigator handling
- Fixed bug in automation reproduction while looping
- Fixed midi learn channel display number
- General bug fixes and improvements