Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Mar 15, 2018
Mar 08, 2018
Jan 12, 2018
Jan 02, 2018
Dec 28, 2017
Nov 27, 2017
Nov 15, 2017
Nov 14, 2017
Nov 09, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
Oct 26, 2017
New App: Free
Apr 15, 2017
Other apps by eXtream Software Dev...
Google Play Description:The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI recording studio on Android with support for over 250 USB audio/MIDI interfaces! Layer tracks to build up an entire song, play virtual instruments, add drum patterns, edit audio and MIDI with unlimited undo/redo, mix, add real-time effects, automate and much more!
Note that this is a TRIAL version of the full paid version and as such has some limitations!
Check out our new tutorial videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BePLCxWnDI&list=PLD3ojanF28mZ60SQyMI7LlgD3DO_iRqYW
The following optional in-app purchases are available in the full version to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer
• Soundfont packs
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing
• Drum pattern editor
• Low latency with a USB audio interface (*)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Punch in/out
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multi track music studio that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either a USB audio interface or a headset.
What's new in vIn some situations, after cutting a part of a drum track, the app could give playback failures. Solved.