iTunes Description:M-Chordy is a MIDI-oriented version of the chord player app "Chordy 2".
You can send MIDI of chords, solos, and bass notes on separate MIDI channels.
Although it is a MIDI controller, when you are not sending MIDI you can play with the built-in piano sampler.
* The movie of Chordy 2 would be helpful to know how to play:
- Easy chord playing with Auto Select feature (Diatonic Triad/7th)
- Select a root note (and a chord type if necessary) to play a chord
- Play slash chords with Bass Note feature
- Add tension notes to chords
- Play every single chord note on Solo Keyboard
- 4 scales available (Major, Natural/Harmonic/Melodic Minor). Select Parallel or Relative scale change between major/minor.
- Octave Shift (from -2 to +2), Key Transpose feature
- Custom Voicing: Open Voicing and 1-3 inversions available
* Volume/Velocity Knob: Double-tap to reset to the default value.
- Audiobus support: You can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps. Audiobus 3 MIDI Routing is also supported. See http://audiob.us for more information.
- Inter-App Audio support
- Virtual MIDI support: Control other Virtual MIDI compatible apps on your iPad (e.g. Animoog, Sunrizer synth, etc).
- Wi-Fi MIDI / MIDI over Bluetooth LE support: Send MIDI to iOS devices and Macs.
( Read more... )