Thursday, June 06, 2019 by Tim Webb
AudioKit Synth One Synthesizer, from AudioKit Pro, was updated with the ability to single tap on a control to display its value. This is a very nice change, so you don't have to wiggle the controller to find out the currently assigned value. The update also includes improvements to the LFO, Master Volume, and Filter Cutoff knob.
What's new in AudioKit Synth One Synthesizer v18.104.22.168:
Quick Hotfix to yesterday's update to fix one more type of crash!
Plus everything in 1.0.7 - We're always improving Synth One!
This update fixes the top two types of crashes people have with Synth One. Thanks to volunteer Matthias Frick for these fixes.
Plus, NEW code by Marcus Hobbs:
• Single Tap Display Control Value: single tap of a control displays it’s value in header…no more changing controls to see what their value is
• LFO smoothing: Saw & Square wave LFO’s now are smoothed to reduce/eliminate clicks and pops
• Taper: Master Volume and Filter Cutoff knob have values more evenly spread (does not affect presets…just how the controls make the most of their range when dialing in sounds)
• Fixed new sound bank "Sound of Izrael 2" (SOI)
• New App Store Preview Movie for iPhone featuring music made with Synth One by Brice Beasley
Synth one is getting better every day! That's the power of open-source.
Any help spreading the word about this app would be appreciated. The more people that know about the apps, the more musicians can enjoy them!
Synth One, Share One: Tell one musician you care about. That's all it takes.
Together we can change the world.
Go. Create. Share.
-- Matthew & the AudioKit Team
COMING TO AUDIOKIT SYNTH ONE:
+ AUv3 Plugin functionality
+ MIDI Clock sync support
+ MPE support
+ More bug fixes and upgrades
+ Free Mac Plugin Version
Please note that we all are volunteers. AudioKit does not have any sponsors or investors.
We are all musician/developers who love making apps.
We love hearing your music! Send it to us. For friendly conversation or to say hello, please email
The full & complete source code is available: